What nail polish are you wearing?

^^ beautiful pic !

China Glaze is a really amazing brand ! I just needed one coat of this to glam up my hands :heart:

2qtfgoy.jpg

^gorgeous manis! hope you enjoyed milan. I love the soft white chanel...very delicate & pretty. DH is so sweet to have gotten it for you.

Thank you f&f, I did enjoy Milan very much. He's a keeper :P

That's so sweet of your husband. Lovely colors. I like plain white manis.

Thank you! I'm glad some ladies love white manis too.

round, thank you !
your pics, especially the Marilyn shot :heart: ,are just great. I love the shape of your nails , so classy, and the colors too . Perfect !
Your DH is sweet, buying you the things you love !

Thank you Pollie! I knew you'd love that Marilyn mani shot lol When I saw the picture I immediately knew you'll give a compliment on that :amuse: isn't it funny?

Thank you :smile:
You have such gorgeous nails, I love that Chanel!

Thank you!

^^ beautiful pic !

China Glaze is a really amazing brand ! I just needed one coat of this to glam up my hands :heart:

2qtfgoy.jpg

Pretty on you and all the previous manis! Junon is pretty tho but maybe it's not your type of color. Try it another time, maybe it will grow on you.

View attachment 2714214

My own "junon" dress , and my story hehe

It's junon by dior
Sailor by dior

Hold on, God knows what he is doing .

Great mani!

LOVE this on you and my type of nude too!

Dollish Expecto Patronum.... I love it even though my fingers don't look the greatest with white polish. The teal glitter steal the show!

DSCF0225_zpsf01530ca.jpg

Lovely mani. Teal glitters looks awesome over white.

China Glaze Aquadelic

I am wearing butter London "la moss" and I absolutely love this color plus I am three days in and absolutely no chipping! View attachment 2712766

Great vampy mani!

Wearing red again due to match what I wore to the party last night :P

Dior Massai Red+Nfu Oh 59 over ring and inder fingers

My previous mani

Chanel Miami Peach

Miami Peach doesn't compliment my skintone very well but I love this polish. That's why I still use it once in a while :girlsigh:

Thank you, frick ! Pinks are a special thing,aren't they ? I feel different, while wearing them :biggrin:

This color works just great for me. Could get one of my basics
^yes, I love pink. it's my favorite color. just removed a pink yesterday though...& painted a color similar to what you're wearing...;)

is that for audrey? such a perfect tiffany turquoise! I enjoy wearing turquoise & aqua in the summer especially.

My own "junon" dress , and my story hehe

It's junon by dior
Sailor by dior
^your mani perfectly complements your dress! great job :tup:

^what a magical NP! I told ya you'd love ChG...:biggrin:

My previous mani
Chanel Miami Peach
Miami Peach doesn't compliment my skintone very well but I love this polish. That's why I still use it once in a while :girlsigh:
^sexy in red...I bet mr round was happy!:graucho: loving the added flakies too.

that's a beautiful peach! it's not great on me either, but I like to wear coral in the summer. I can get away with shades that have more pink in them.

My previous mani

Chanel Miami Peach

Love these both. This thread makes my chanel wish list longer!