Red or Black Neo?

sookli19

Jun 25, 2013
Hi girls! I'm in a dilemma picking the colors for the Neo bag. I will be using it for uni and I'm opting for size small. I think medium can hold more books and stuff but its a tad big on me. I'm 5feet only. And now, the question is Red or Black? Black is really versatile and practical, but Red is gorgeous! Please vote!! Thanks in advance!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407156070.080538.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407156111.198806.jpg

Red. It stands out.
I guess you've already decided on size, but if you need to carry many books, do consider the medium. I'm 5ft 2 and while medium is a little big for me, it's great for days when I need to carry more. If you intend to hand carry your files/A4 notes, then small would be good as it will look more proportionate.
I'm sure you won't regret your purchase!

Red. It stands out.
I guess you've already decided on size, but if you need to carry many books, do consider the medium. I'm 5ft 2 and while medium is a little big for me, it's great for days when I need to carry more. If you intend to hand carry your files/A4 notes, then small would be good as it will look more proportionate.
I'm sure you won't regret your purchase!

Thank you for your opinion!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I love the red Neo - another vote for red from here!
Size wise; I went around to try on the Neo for size no more than a week ago and my advice is on the lines of ecalyx; do consider the medium. The small one is REALLY small if you need to carry books in addition to your personal items, lunch/snacks etc. I feel like the Medium will fit anyone, it's not huge but it will carry a lot. :smile:

I like the red one because my normal everyday clothing is usually neutral. This is why I like my accessories to add color to my outfit. Plus red bags are so cute!

I would recommend black Neo in the medium size not small if you plan on carrying books in it. Are you going to put the Neo on the floor of the classroom? Black color will hide the dirt better.