QVC Chevron tote

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
Took a chance last night/early am and ordered a red chevron tote as is. I am excited but nervous about getting a white bag.

Do any of you ladies have any real life pics of this bag either in action or stills

I have the black and pink. I love them both. I got the black new and my pink one as is. It arrived in perfect condition with the pouchette still wrapped. I am getting a lot of use out of these this summer. I hope you get a good one. They really are cute.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406511851.607530.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406511923.459762.jpg
As an everyday bag with my purse organizer and still a little room on the sides
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406512026.710236.jpg
As a work bag with my 14"
Laptop and other stuff.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406512102.076214.jpg

I have the black and pink. I love them both. I got the black new and my pink one as is. It arrived in perfect condition with the pouchette still wrapped. I am getting a lot of use out of these this summer. I hope you get a good one. They really are cute.

View attachment 2699857
View attachment 2699861
View attachment 2699865
Laptop and other stuff.
View attachment 2699866

Oh wow TB!! This sure holds a lot. You look great and stylish. 😃

View attachment 2699857
View attachment 2699861
View attachment 2699865
Laptop and other stuff.
View attachment 2699866

Thank you so much for the pics. Do you find it too big for an everyday tote? I bought it for the purpose of bringing my iPad and filofax with me, but I don't want it to look like a beach tote either. The pics make it look like a good size on you. I was worried when I saw 18 inches. You make it look good. :smile: I hope I get a good one too

Thank you so much for the pics. Do you find it too big for an everyday tote? I bought it for the purpose of bringing my iPad and filofax with me, but I don't want it to look like a beach tote either. The pics make it look like a good size on you. I was worried when I saw 18 inches. You make it look good. :smile: I hope I get a good one too

It was a bit of a transition for me because I'm not a tote girl. However I don't find it too big. I don't use it as a work tote, mostly as an everyday bag on weekends. I like having a little extra room for things and the nice wide opening. I think 18" is across the top and then it tapers in so it doesn't look like a really big tote. I'm 5'5" and about a size 12. The strap drop isn't that long if you like them long. It fits nicely under my arm and isn't bulky. I hope you like it.