Hippo Happy & H Update - May I Share? :)

msbean

Sep 2, 2006
it's been awhile since i've last posted - things have been crazy here with work, foot surgeries, and the like. that's not to say that i haven't found the time to drop by and check out what's going on here - a belated congrats to all of the beautiful bags that you all have acquired lately - it's quite bedazzling!

so i've been off and on in an aircast since basically march, with foot surgeries on first one foot and then the other. but somehow, i've still managed to make it to my local H store and add to my collection (no bags lately tho heh).

may i share my most recent picture of my sorta H rainbow? :graucho: (i went a little hippo happy)

051107-vi.jpg

chartreuse 35 clemence birkin

turquoise chevre mysore bearn

etoupe hippo coin purse

palladium hippo cadena

rose shocking chevre karo pm

hippo pikabook (lilac)

i've picked up a couple of other things too, but maybe i'll find some time to post those up later :smile:

have a wonderful wknd ladies!

MsBean - Love looking at your chartreuse 35 clemence birkin. Just so inviting! Hippo is so unresistable!

051107-vi.jpg

etoupe hippo coin purse

palladium hippo cadena

hippo pikabook (lilac)

i've picked up a couple of other things too, but maybe i'll find some time to post those up later :smile:

have a wonderful wknd ladies![/quote]

it's been awhile since i've last posted - things have been crazy here with work, foot surgeries, and the like. that's not to say that i haven't found the time to drop by and check out what's going on here - a belated congrats to all of the beautiful bags that you all have acquired lately - it's quite bedazzling!

so i've been off and on in an aircast since basically march, with foot surgeries on first one foot and then the other. but somehow, i've still managed to make it to my local H store and add to my collection (no bags lately tho heh).

may i share my most recent picture of my sorta H rainbow? :graucho: (i went a little hippo happy)

051107-vi.jpg

chartreuse 35 clemence birkin

etoupe hippo coin purse

palladium hippo cadena

hippo pikabook (lilac)

have a wonderful wknd ladies!
They are sooo adorable! They must make you smile every time you look at them.:smile: