Help! Is there a new serial tag design on the city Bbag?

swtvt712

Nov 15, 2013
I just got an ivoire claire city bag from the 2014 s/s season from overstock.com. I was so excited to see it at a discounted price and I immediately purchased it. It came today and I noticed that the serial tag is different from my older black one. These are the only 2 Bbags I have so perhaps someone with more experience with Bbags would know more. I compared the other hardware and everything else seems to be the same. Please let me know if this is authentic, now I am super nervous.

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,243
I just bought a City and its tag looks just like this. I bought mine from Neiman Marcus so I know its real. The letter H does stand for the spring/summer collection. However, it wouldn't hurt to have it authenticated, just in case. The people that make fake bags keep getting better and better at it.

I just bought a City and its tag looks just like this. I bought mine from Neiman Marcus so I know its real. The letter H does stand for the spring/summer collection. However, it wouldn't hurt to have it authenticated, just in case. The people that make fake bags keep getting better and better at it.

Does yours have the B zipper or the Lampo zipper?

I've seen similar tags on the newer (2013/14?) Bals, seems like they changed the design of the tags. Like this reveal here: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/first-balenciaga-reveal-862730.html

You can always authenticate to end your doubts!

Yay! Phew, I was getting worried. I compared the rest of the bag with the black one I have and they are otherwise identical. Thanks so much!

Just bought and now just waiting for it a Balenciaga City in black. Right after I happened on Nour Amira replicas that is causing me some concern. The replica, apart from the different way the tassel was tied in the front zipper pull, looks very close to the one from Nieman's. Has anybody seen these "too good" replicas?