Where do you put your bal ...

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
When you go out in the evening to dinner or for a drink, where do you usually put your bag? Which bag do you usually hold then.

If I go to a place where I have an extra chair I usually put it there. If not I try to put it behind me as I don't like it on the table and I avoid hanging it from the handles.

So I was wondering what you ladies do with it?

TIA

I just purchased the Clipa from Puesebling.com and it works. So far I have only used it on my large totes but it is proving itself to performing its job great! No more trying to find an empty seat or trying to put the bag behind me.

I just purchased the Clipa from Puesebling.com and it works. So far I have only used it on my large totes but it is proving itself to performing its job great! No more trying to find an empty seat or trying to put the bag behind me.

My first choice is a spare chair but a friend just gave me two Clipas and they're great - really sturdy. I fill my bags with my day-to-day cr*p, and the Clipa is strong enough to hold onto everything without distorting the shape of the handles.

How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
Robert A. Heinlein

When you go out in the evening to dinner or for a drink, where do you usually put your bag? Which bag do you usually hold then.

If I go to a place where I have an extra chair I usually put it there. If not I try to put it behind me as I don't like it on the table and I avoid hanging it from the handles.

So I was wondering what you ladies do with it?

TIA

I do the exact same as you.
That is the first order of business.....where do I put my bag?.....right after ....where do I park my car so it doesn't get dinged ? and just before how can I get a second napkin so I don't have to wipe my hands or lips on the same napkins that is on my lap?

Life is full of potential disasters.

We must be alert at all times. And don't even THINK of touching my bag.

I do the exact same as you.
That is the first order of business.....where do I put my bag?.....right after ....where do I park my car so it doesn't get dinged ? and just before how can I get a second napkin so I don't have to wipe my hands or lips on the same napkins that is on my lap?

Life is full of potential disasters.

We must be alert at all times. And don't even THINK of touching my bag.

Hi Maxxout. It seems we are both extra careful to crazy. I also have this thing with parking the car in a safe place. I have had damages some times in the past.

And I totally agree that 'Life is full of potential disasters'.

My first choice is a spare chair but a friend just gave me two Clipas and they're great - really sturdy. I fill my bags with my day-to-day cr*p, and the Clipa is strong enough to hold onto everything without distorting the shape of the handles.

How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
Robert A. Heinlein

I am really loving my Clipa so far. I bought the hematite with green and red sparkles and it is so pretty. Doubles up as a bangle too. :graucho: