Croc Stamp Phantom

HOLLYWOOD,

Jun 18, 2008
Hi ladies, I'm thinking of selling my plain black Phantom for a croc stamp one. Do you guys think this is a good idea?
Is the croc stamp still available for purchase in stores and how much is the retail price?
Thank you!! :smile:

Hi ladies, I'm thinking of selling my plain black Phantom for a croc stamp one. Do you guys think this is a good idea?
Is the croc stamp still available for purchase in stores and how much is the retail price?
Thank you!! :smile:
I've never seen the croc Phantom in Celine boutique or department store this past year. But saw some in consignment websites.

If you can find one go for it!!! So classy.

There's a croc stamped in the boutique in Vegas ATM. It is the larger size though. The Vegas store have a lot if stock, being quite a new store and such. Let me know if you want me to pass on some SAs details. They're very very helpful there :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405917136.247416.jpg

There's a croc stamped in the boutique in Vegas ATM. It is the larger size though. The Vegas store have a lot if stock, being quite a new store and such. Let me know if you want me to pass on some SAs details. They're very very helpful there :smile: View attachment 2693174

I actually just spoke with Tatiana from that boutique!

But they dont ship to Canada...

Thank you for your help though :smile: