Shipping from Saks to Canada

Please help!
Has anyone had problems buying from Saks to Canada? I placed an order for a Chanel WOC almost 2 weeks ago. My CC got charges last week. I haven't received any confirmation nor tracking number yet. Is that normal? I contacted the SA and he said that the shipment is in customs and that they tried to contact me. I checked the caller id but no one called me! The SA said that if they can't reach me, they will send it back to US. I'm so worried...what can i do? Anyone had this problem before? Thanks for your input.

Please help!
Has anyone had problems buying from Saks to Canada? I placed an order for a Chanel WOC almost 2 weeks ago. My CC got charges last week. I haven't received any confirmation nor tracking number yet. Is that normal? I contacted the SA and he said that the shipment is in customs and that they tried to contact me. I checked the caller id but no one called me! The SA said that if they can't reach me, they will send it back to US. I'm so worried...what can i do? Anyone had this problem before? Thanks for your input.
Can saks provide you with the number for Canadian customs? It doesn't surprise me that it is with customs now - Canadian customs will be assessing duty that will be levied on this item - since it is a $2100 USD item. They should be in touch with you soon with your bill or try calling them (but have the customs reference number ready - saks shipping dept should be able to tell you this).

If it gets sent back, you'll get your money back, just no bag :sad:

It's very normal not to receive a tracking number (I just ordered numerous items from saks stores, no tracking sent), though usually you should get an e-receipt when your card has been charged provided you gave your email address.

Can saks provide you with the number for Canadian customs? It doesn't surprise me that it is with customs now - Canadian customs will be assessing duty that will be levied on this item - since it is a $2100 USD item. They should be in touch with you soon with your bill or try calling them (but have the customs reference number ready - saks shipping dept should be able to tell you this).

If it gets sent back, you'll get your money back, just no bag :sad:

It's very normal not to receive a tracking number (I just ordered numerous items from saks stores, no tracking sent), though usually you should get an e-receipt when your card has been charged provided you gave your email address.

My CC got charged last week and I have not received any e-receipt and they do have my email. :sad:
The SA hasn't replied me with any info...
Ive been wanted to have the Chanel Boy WOC in caviar for so long, it will be so disappointing to go through all this just to have no bag.
Im going to call the store today to see what they have to say...
Hopefully, it's going to work out to my advantage.
Thank you MASEML!

My CC got charged last week and I have not received any e-receipt and they do have my email. :sad:
The SA hasn't replied me with any info...
Ive been wanted to have the Chanel Boy WOC in caviar for so long, it will be so disappointing to go through all this just to have no bag.
Im going to call the store today to see what they have to say...
Hopefully, it's going to work out to my advantage.
Thank you MASEML!
You ordered the black one, right? You can purchase from Yorkdale HR, I believe they still have the boy WOC in black caviar. They can ship. It will be much easier than buying from the states.

You ordered the black one, right? You can purchase from Yorkdale HR, I believe they still have the boy WOC in black caviar. They can ship. It will be much easier than buying from the states.

I should have called here first! I thought they would'nt receive it. Lesson learned!
I'll try to call Saks today and if it doesn't work out, i'll be giving them a call. Thanks snowing may!

I should have called here first! I thought they would'nt receive it. Lesson learned!
I'll try to call Saks today and if it doesn't work out, i'll be giving them a call. Thanks snowing may!
You are welcome! Yorkdale HR in Toronto is the only place in Canada who has ordered this boy WOC in caviar, so no need to call other Canadian locations unless someone purchased from Yorkdale HR and then returned to some other places.

Yorkdale HR received 1pc of navy, 2pcs of red and a few pieces of black ( blk is with GHW and SHW). They were launched on July 10th. I originally got the navy caviar GHW but exchanged to red caviar SHW on July 12. The red one I got was the last one. I am not sure if the navy caviar is still there or not sinced I returned it. But I am sure they still have the black ones. Just give them a call.

Good luck!

I did a reveal earlier, just for the color reference in case you want to compare:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/so-i-returned-boy-woc-navy-caviar-got-874715-3.html

Your SA hasn't replied to you?! Wow.

I've heard that once SAs have made the sale, they drop off. I'm surprised that your SA isn't trying to help you get in touch with their shipping department or customer service!

I haven't been to yorkdale in forever (before the new wing was built). I had no idea there's a chanel in HR!! Is it next to LV? Very exciting! I'll be in Toronto next month so I'll have to visit!

Good luck!

Sorry, I was so caught up with work that i didn't have time to post.
I called him yesterday. He finally gave me the infos. I tracked down the package and it turns out that it has been in customs since last week. The bag was shipped from the warehouse (Pensylvannia) and they didn't provide a commercial invoice. FedEx has been trying to reach them but nobody was answering the phone. From what my SA explained, the bag will be shipped back to the warehouse but he will ask for it to be shipped to him. Then he will ship it back to me directly if was still ok with me. I said no problem since it wasn`t his fault. So hopefully, i`ll be doing a reveal soon...

I was in Toronto last month and had the chance to visit Chanel (Yorkdale). IMO, the SA weren`t too nice. They didn`t even ask me if i wanted some help. I asked them if they had any BOY WOC and the SA just replied 'no'. Probably i didn`t dress up, i just came back from the Aquarium with my kids.

I was in Toronto last month and had the chance to visit Chanel (Yorkdale). IMO, the SA weren`t too nice. They didn`t even ask me if i wanted some help. I asked them if they had any BOY WOC and the SA just replied 'no'. Probably i didn`t dress up, i just came back from the Aquarium with my kids.
This is what i find with LV boutique (yorkdale-HR)...I went there and was dressed casually and i didn't get any help. Who dresses up to go to a mall...I just don't get the attitude these SA's have in these high end stores. SA's need to be given lessons on customer service. Shallow is what they are to me...

Ann and Louisa are nice. As for the other SAs :tdown:

at yorkdale LV there is one called winnie, seems to be a manager or something. She is so fake. One time i brought in the cle to have the pull changed and said she can't do it unless it was broken. I heard her also turn another customer away coming in for a repair about his wallet. Mind you I got the cle pull changed at the flagship store no questions and free. They even gave me a dust bag!

The chanel store next door is not much better. I brought in a vintage for repair and they said no because i didn't have the authenticity card. They also asked where i got it and i said ebay but I also had receipts from Chanel NYC for refurbishments too. Not very helpful. There was an asian girl at the counter who had one word answers and the girl that helped me was a blonde one with a european accent. I asked them if i can have a shopper to put the vintage in (so i wouldn't be carrying 2 bags around the mall since i thought i was leaving it with them) and they said no unless i make a purchase. too many rules