Chanel Reveal? ;)

Hi Gorgeous!! How is your new beauty holding up - have you been enjoying her!?!?! We will be bag twins soon because I am exchanging my caviar GHW jumbo for a lambskin with SHW. Wasn't too thrilled after receiving my caviar jumbo the other day because the leather was just so.... blah. And very dull looking. Not to mention the tone was almost like an ashen black. It didn't feel luxurious for the amount of moolah we drop on these babies! Just wasn't what I was expecting. Plus I'm young, and GHW made me feel too matronly and fancy. It's still beautiful, but just not for me. Ok, sorry for the rambling! But I keep coming back to your thread and admiring your jumbo, she is so modern and chic looking, and of course a classic too! Definitely more my style. I should have gone with my gut and got this combo, but everyone was telling me to get the durable caviar with GHW. Anyway... Congrats again on your new beauty! I can't wait to get mine, though I was quoted from present to November. Ouch! But that's ok, it will be worth it! :smile:

I'm so in love! I'm trying to be super careful but there are a few scratches on the inside flap which are inevitable 😆
I'm glad you went for the one you truly wanted, I was the same as you & nearly bought caviar with GHW but decided lamb with SHW would fit so much better with my everyday style & I wanted an everyday bag!

I feel I'm babying her quite a lot but hopefully I'll get over that haha 😄

Let me know how you get on & be sure to post pics! 😘

What do you think Imogen of the GST? I'm buying a new bag and love the GST, The Celine Trapeze and the LV new softlockit in pink! Which of these do you like? Can't decide which to get.
Bought your extensions and love them btw!

What do you think Imogen of the GST? I'm buying a new bag and love the GST, The Celine Trapeze and the LV new softlockit in pink! Which of these do you like? Can't decide which to get.
Bought your extensions and love them btw!

Thanks lovely, glad you love them :winkiss:

This is a tough one as I like both the Chanel GST & Celine Trapeze, but I think the GST - it's definitely more classic & Chanel is always an investment....I'd go for Chanel over anything else :biggrin: