Chanel Reveal? ;)

Thank you :biggrin:

Just quickly snapped this one earlier
jumbo517x676_zps74857cf7.jpg

Congrats!! Love the combination of black lambskin with SHW and it looks fab on you..!

Thank you :biggrin:

Just quickly snapped this one earlier
jumbo517x676_zps74857cf7.jpg

Hi Gorgeous!! How is your new beauty holding up - have you been enjoying her!?!?! We will be bag twins soon because I am exchanging my caviar GHW jumbo for a lambskin with SHW. Wasn't too thrilled after receiving my caviar jumbo the other day because the leather was just so.... blah. And very dull looking. Not to mention the tone was almost like an ashen black. It didn't feel luxurious for the amount of moolah we drop on these babies! Just wasn't what I was expecting. Plus I'm young, and GHW made me feel too matronly and fancy. It's still beautiful, but just not for me. Ok, sorry for the rambling! But I keep coming back to your thread and admiring your jumbo, she is so modern and chic looking, and of course a classic too! Definitely more my style. I should have gone with my gut and got this combo, but everyone was telling me to get the durable caviar with GHW. Anyway... Congrats again on your new beauty! I can't wait to get mine, though I was quoted from present to November. Ouch! But that's ok, it will be worth it! :smile: