Need USA SA that emails

mytwocents

Apr 25, 2008
does anyone have an SA at a Chanel Boutique (USA) that reads email? I have a pic of a couple earrings but I don't know their names style # and I want to know if they can ship them to me.
An SA that would look at the pics via text after I call them would work too.

Sorry if this is a no chat thread, I see lots of comments /chat so I don't know. Please move this post if there is no chatting here to where it would be appropriate. Thanks.

Thanks for moving my post mods but since I haven't gotten any responses I think my question is better in the help me find thread along with the pics of the earrings. If I can get at least the style number I can buy it from any store.

Also it seems the department stores use their email more than boutique SAs.

I went through most of the pages in that thread and there are very few recent SA recommendations from actual boutiques mostly department stores.

It's ok, someone replied to me in the help me find thread.
:smile:

Thank you.

If you still need an SA that emails, I recommend Steve [email protected] at SCP. He actually gave me some info on a bag that many other dept store SA never even knew existed lol. I have another SA at Robertson that does text+pics. I don't wanna post her cell on her so PM me if you still need :smile:

If you still need an SA that emails, I recommend Steve [email protected] at SCP. He actually gave me some info on a bag that many other dept store SA never even knew existed lol. I have another SA at Robertson that does text+pics. I don't wanna post her cell on her so PM me if you still need :smile:

Thank you so much. Sometimes it's hard to track down jewelry because I just have a pic but no name or style # so this is helpful.
Thanks again !!!