jumping boots in summer ?

Hi , i woukd like to know if you owner of this gorgeous pair of boots wear it during summer time .
I dont think i cant wait until fall to put them on my feet ! ;)

Not me, I cherish the season when I can wear sandals. Where I am, there is a long period where boots can be worn.

Same with periogirl! You should wear whatever you feel comfortable with within the weather / temperature in your area. Personally, I cringe when I see people wearing winter boots when it's 25+ degrees outside.

I m agree with you .... i m just to excited about . I wait a long time in my life to got those boots . But i m sure i ll appriciate more in fall season . Just need to be patient . Thank for your answer

I m agree with you .... i m just to excited about . I wait a long time in my life to got those boots . But i m sure i ll appriciate more in fall season . Just need to be patient . Thank for your answer

Fall will come soon enough, in the meantime I would suggest getting some thin rubber soles added and possibly a layer of waterproofing polish in readiness. I was advised by my footwear SA in FSH to get both at Lobb.

tell you what boost the A/C at home and wear them around the house LOL just kidding because as much as i tryed to put an outfit that could make sense to you for summer use it just does not come out as i would like it in my mind. still in the indian year 2006 i think...... in one of the monde Hermes editions a pair of pink rose shocking alligator jumping boots where put on with White jeans and a White cotton shirt, that worn in a bit of an oversize breezy way can be ever so beautiful !!!!!!! so if you want to try this...... and with a simple day bag say a toile and leather GP or very floppy birkin it might just might work . best lots of love BIRKEL

Boost AC great idea lol . Love the outfit you propose tho . But mine are black so ... i think if i had the etoupe one i will try to figure out something but with black i m better to wait until its at leats under 20 degree . Anyways where i live its gonna come soon enought.
I think i m too in love with them . I do have a beautiful hermes collection but this is from far my favorite piece . Probably due to the fact that i wait a long time for having it .

Tell me about it!
Just bought the black box jumping boots since I can't stop lusting for them....and I live near the tropics! Not sure when I will get to wear them though...maybe once in a blue moon when I'm on vacation...But then again, I might just wear them in this hot climate to reduce the cost per wear!!!

Tell me about it!
Just bought the black box jumping boots since I can't stop lusting for them....and I live near the tropics! Not sure when I will get to wear them though...maybe once in a blue moon when I'm on vacation...But then again, I might just wear them in this hot climate to reduce the cost per wear!!!

Tell me about it x 2. I have indulged in two pair of jumping and in my climate it's near impossible to wear them
So they haven't really gone out to see the world yet. And they are too heavy to travel with.

Definitely wear them around the house as much as possible before the fall! That way by the time you can wear them out, they'll be comfy and broken into. Otherwise you'll be like me where the first five times or so wearing them out I got horrible blisters.