RED Comparison PICS OOV WOCS, 14B, 14C

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
A couple of TPFers have asked for some comparison pics of the RED OOV WOCS in caviar and lamb. I have uploaded comparison pics of 14B RED Jumbo, RED 00V WOCS in Caviar and Lamb, and the 14C Red Caviar WOC. I hope this helps some ladies trying to decide. I am going to try and upload more in natural light tomorrow. HTH!

On each frame I did one with flash and one without.

The top 2 PICS have the 14B RED jumbo on the left, OOV Red WOCS in the middle, and 14C Caviar WOC on the right

The bottom two PICS have the 14B RED jumbo on top, OOV Red WOCS in the middle, 14C on the bottom.

I found all 4 REDS to be extremely close in color. The 14B and 14C RED were a tad brighter than OOV, but not much. All are beautiful in my opinion. I think I favor the brighter reds, when I thought all this time I would favor the OOV. :P

Attachments

• 4 REDS FLASH.jpg
    4 REDS FLASH.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,622
  • 4 REDS NO FLASH.jpg
    4 REDS NO FLASH.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,617
  • 4 REDS FLASH 2.jpg
    4 REDS FLASH 2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,662
  • 4 REDS NO FLASH 2.jpg
    4 REDS NO FLASH 2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,644
More pics!

I put the OOV lamb WOC on the left side of the 14B Jumbo an and the OOV Caviar on the right.

The rest are more angles.

Attachments

• 14B, OOV, OOV 1.jpg
    14B, OOV, OOV 1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,643
  • 14B, OOV, OOV no flash.jpg
    14B, OOV, OOV no flash.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,639
  • 4 REDS COMP.jpg
    4 REDS COMP.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,594
  • 14B, OOV, OOV, 14C flash.jpg
    14B, OOV, OOV, 14C flash.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,624
Thanks for the great post! Excuse my ignorance but what is 'OOV'? Does that refer to a season/year as well? I'm currently looking for a deeper red - something like your OOV wocs

Thanks for the great post! Excuse my ignorance but what is 'OOV'? Does that refer to a season/year as well? I'm currently looking for a deeper red - something like your OOV wocs

Sorry, I should of been more clear. Chanel finally made a "classic" Red in the WOCS. The code starts with OOV the Color code for the red is 81665. This color red will not be seasonal, but come around like the black WOCS more year round. I am hoping they will make a classic flap in this color! It would be amazing!

I love the 00V WOC Caviar the best. Why do you have three red WOCs? Just curious. :P

I am obsessed with RED bags as if they were black. I got the 14C caviar first and then stumbled upon the Red OOV Lamb in Spring. The OOV caviar arrived today. I could not pass up that one. :nogood: It's terrible! I know!!! ;)

I am obsessed with RED bags as if they were black. I got the 14C caviar first and then stumbled upon the Red OOV Lamb in Spring. The OOV caviar arrived today. I could not pass up that one. :nogood: It's terrible! I know!!! ;)

Hey, I'm into the reds as well! I always have to slow myself down in search of the perfect reds (I like darker ones). Either way, your OOV Caviar is awesome.

Are they all SHW?

Sorry, I should of been more clear. Chanel finally made a "classic" Red in the WOCS. The code starts with OOV the Color code for the red is 81665. This color red will not be seasonal, but come around like the black WOCS more year round. I am hoping they will make a classic flap in this color! It would be amazing!

Thanks very much! I didnt realise there was a classic red. Would love to get it in a M/L flap :loveeyes:

Thank you very much for posting the comparison pics!!! I'm in red Chanel heaven :love::love::love:

Now I really can't wait to add the 00V red lambskin WOC to my collection... I asked my SA and she knew nothing about the 00V red caviar WOC being added to the classic line or replacing the lambskin, so maybe it's in the USA that the 00V red WOC comes in caviar and in Europe it's lambskin...

And your 14B red jumbo is a beauty as well, but I can't warm up to the ruthenium hw - I want a true silver, so I will wait until Chanel releases a red mini with silver hw again (maybe this years cruise collection, that would be aweome) and since my first two minis are lambskin I'm hoping for a red caviar mini...

Oh, and I also repeat once again: It would be really great if Chanel would establish this 00V caviar red from the WOC for the classic flaps in their classic line!!!