Help! Someone please identify this Kelly...

I agree with PF about the color and leather--there seems to be a batch of bags in Cocoan Chevre recently. At first glance I thought it may be a 28cm sellier, but scale-wise compared to the background and then closer examination of the edges, I'm thinking 32cm retourne as well. It just looks a bit more vertically inclined than is normal for a 32cm retourne, but I think it's just the angle of the photo.

hermes_lemming, you took a photo of the H ad, so the flash got in the way. Is there a spine on the leather?

My guess is the same as yours. Harvane swift. And I think it's a sellier in the Kelly Flat.

hermes_lemming, you took a photo of the H ad, so the flash got in the way. Is there a spine on the leather?

My guess is the same as yours. Harvane swift. And I think it's a sellier in the Kelly Flat.

Actually I´ve taken the photo and I remember trying to take it without flash and it was blurry:sad:

Could it be? Could it be? I wonder ?????

attachment.php

I had no idea these bags are so versatile that you can put plants in them, too. They really do think of everything, dont they!! Those crafty craftsfolk!!!:P