the new miss dior bag sizes

jjanais

O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
Hi,

I have seen on the website of Dior, that there is the new style ( more curved) 25x 18 x 10 cm and old style miss Dior bag ( more structured) 26 x 16 x6 cm.

Do these bags come also in bigger sizes ?

I like the look of the old style version, but do they still make it in a bigger size than 26 x 16 x 6 cm ?

I have read on another forum, that they don't produce the bigger size any more.

Maybe someone can answer this.
Thank you.:smile:

The Miss Dior with the sliding chain comes in two sizes, a regular size and a mini size. Not sure if it comes in a larger size as I haven't seen it before.

The older Miss Dior with the "belt-like" decoration on the flap came in a large, medium, and small size as well as a mini size. The small is meant as an evening bag, and the mini is meant as a daytime pouch. I don't think that Dior currently makes any of these except the medium with a leather-interlaced chain strap, and even that is said to be out of production now.

The Miss Dior with the sliding chain comes in two sizes, a regular size and a mini size. Not sure if it comes in a larger size as I haven't seen it before.

The older Miss Dior with the "belt-like" decoration on the flap came in a large, medium, and small size as well as a mini size. The small is meant as an evening bag, and the mini is meant as a daytime pouch. I don't think that Dior currently makes any of these except the medium with a leather-interlaced chain strap, and even that is said to be out of production now.
can i ask what the dimensions of the new miss dior mini are? originally was gonna get the regular sized one but im sooo into mini bags at the moment, already got the mini lady dior!!