I'm OVER the Moon - Violet Grande Matelasse

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
I just had to share the EXCITING news ... I just ordered the '07 VIOLET Grande (LARGE) Matelasse :yahoo: !!!!!!!

I was in a store that carries Balenciaga, and the S/A showed me a picture of it and I said "I WANT IT!!!". The only problem (of course) is that I now have to wait until late August/early September to get it :crybaby: !

I'm SO excited!!!!

Sounds gorgeous! Ceejay would you mind posting the pic they sent you? I'm sure all of us would love to see this! Congrats on ordering it!

Oops ...just realized that the pic was probably not sent online......congrats anyway!

Sounds gorgeous! Ceejay would you mind posting the pic they sent you? I'm sure all of us would love to see this! Congrats on ordering it!

Oops ...just realized that the pic was probably not sent online......congrats anyway!

Yeah ... unfortunately, it was a Polaroid that they showed me (they seemed to be reluctant to even show me that!). However, I'm going to talk to the Manager and ask her if they will let me make a photocopy of the picture. I can then scan it into a digital image ... so, more to come (hopefully!).

Sounds gorgeous! How did the violet look? Similar to eggplant or more reddish? Does that make sense?

The picture wasn't the best in the world ... but it appeared as though the color is not as "plum-ey" as the '04 Eggplant color; it definitely looked like it has more of a red undertone.

However, the color TOTALLY :drool: R-O-C-K-S :drool: in this style!!

:woohoo: Ceejay!! I can't wait to see it!

Thanks to your girls that are buying these bold colors, the Matelasse is finally getting its well-deserved air time on tPF! They really are stunning in the different colors - the quilting really brings out depth of the gorgeous vibrant colors.

I'm waiting for that mini matelasse style. :sweatdrop: