Feeling brave; my first Azur piece

I know what you're feeling as I bought my first azur bag (Neverfull) last week. I'm only going to be careful when wearing new jeans but other than that, I'm throwing caution to the wind! lol

Enjoy your bag as it looks perfect on you!. :smile:

Yay we are bag twins. I see you are from Hawaii, azur print is perfect for warm weather. Looks great on you. I tried the screen protector on the plate and it falls off too. I have used about 6 so far. :lol:

Aloha!
After many questions and posts, I finally mustered up the courage and exchanged my Favorite MM in mono for an Azur instead! I absolutely LVoe it! Perfect for summer!!
Thank you for allowing me to share and to all who helped me with my questions!
View attachment 2654495
View attachment 2654501
This looks so gorgeous.. I've got the Favourite PM in DE.. and still contemplating on MM with Azur prints.. cos its simply chic.. still holding back tho.. considering some did mentioned color transfer and such.. albeit many saud they didnt experience any..
Oh Well.. Aft seeing this pc you have got.. i think i should get one too.. :smile:

Perfect bag! Don't worry! I just bought my second Azur bag (Artsy) after having a great experience with my first one (NF) -- plus multiple Azur slgs. Baby wipes are your friend! Unless you are wearing dark denim, you shouldn't have any issues. Enjoy her!:biggrin: