Feeling brave; my first Azur piece

babydau

Jan 10, 2014
Oahu, Hawaii
Aloha!
After many questions and posts, I finally mustered up the courage and exchanged my Favorite MM in mono for an Azur instead! I absolutely LVoe it! Perfect for summer!!
Thank you for allowing me to share and to all who helped me with my questions!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402962329.605167.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402962461.047293.jpg

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
Looks great on you and don't worry about the Azur. It's not as bad as you think. I have NF GM and no color transfer what so ever and I really beat that bag up.

Apr 1, 2014
I love my Favorite MM DA. I've had her since they first released her and have used her almost everyday. Still looks pristine minus a few scratches on the plate due to my carelessness.

babydau

Jan 10, 2014
Oahu, Hawaii
Oh you are brave! Congrats! I do not think I can ever buy an Azur piece. I wear just too many dark clothes!

I was thinking the exact thing! the first night I got her I wore a red blouse, and I was sooo scared, but thankfully no transfer! sending positive vibes your way! LOL

Looks great on you and don't worry about the Azur. It's not as bad as you think. I have NF GM and no color transfer what so ever and I really beat that bag up.

yea, im slowly learning that.. one day at a time. ;)

I love her and it looks wonderful on you!
Be Blessed MoNikki

thank you!!

I love my Favorite MM DA. I've had her since they first released her and have used her almost everyday. Still looks pristine minus a few scratches on the plate due to my carelessness.
I use mine everyday now too! she really is a beauty and ive also had a girl stop and ask me if I had color transfer.. it was pretty funny.
have you tried the cellphone screen protector trick?
I was able to have one stay on for two days, but then it somehow came off..
just a little trick I read about here on TPF.

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
Congrats!! She looks great on you :smile: I still haven't mustered up the courage to get anything in DA :shame:

babydau

Jan 10, 2014
Oahu, Hawaii
Congrats!! She looks great on you :smile: I still haven't mustered up the courage to get anything in DA :shame:

i was the same way!
at first i was set on the azur favorite mm but when my husband was about to hand his card over to our SA, i was like... "wait! nvm, i'll get the mono." but that same night and all week i kept watching azur videos on youtube.. instagram searching azur mm and finally i was like, IM GOING FOR IT!
and sure enough.. im in LVOE!

MonoMe

Jan 14, 2014
Clever swop if you ask me! Looks great

I have an azur totally - for 3 years- and no color transfer at all - I wear it a lot with dark jeans