The romantic Mongram Idylle Club

Both in Encre. I am a fan of anything blue!

Did my speedy lose its shape…well, it's not meant to be a structured bag. It is made of fabric so it is naturally a lot slouchier than monogram or DE or empreinte. I love how it looks soft and should I say saggy. I do have a base shaper for it so that my stuff do not droop to the bottom. I also have a bag organizer so it looks pretty much in the proper shape. I don't know if I am making sense, but I hope that helps.
Yes you are!!! And thank you! Do you have a picture of what your bag looks like with the shaper ? :biggrin:

Yes they are. I know, i think its so pretty. You hardly see anyone carrying these bags. But i think that's why LV has decided to do this. Not enough interest in this line.
Really? Maybe in the US but over here the idylle line is very popular. I see a lot of women carrying it as do I. Is this confirmed that the entire range is going to be discontinued? That would be a pity if they did. I don't know if my speedy will look dated now or in a few years.

Really? Maybe in the US but over here the idylle line is very popular. I see a lot of women carrying it as do I. Is this confirmed that the entire range is going to be discontinued? That would be a pity if they did. I don't know if my speedy will look dated now or in a few years.

Sad :sad:

Monogram Idylle is one of my favorite lines. I love my fusain bags! The perfect & subtle low-maintenance blend of monogram and damier ebene.

Yes, i know its a gorgeous line just has not done very well here :sad:. When I spoke with customer service , they told me the whole idylle line was going.

I'm in ... Yay, just got it last saturday. :biggrin:
Thanks to my sweet SA who is so generous in helping me to exchange my 3 years old fusain speedy due to production issue, and not forgetting thanks to my DH who drove me all the way 4 hrs to LV store. ��

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 705
Last edited: