Ferragamo shoes - deals in Europe?

catx

Jul 23, 2012
Hi all! I have just fallen in love with the Ferragamo shoes and I am pondering about a new season Varina - the Blush color.

Do any of you guys have any tips on where could I find Ferragamo shoes for a better price in Europe? I know that they have sales two times a year in the boutiques and online, I was just wondering if there are other online stores that would have some deals on them and that would ship from within the EU (as I am located in Europe).

Thanks for any tips!

Hi all! I have just fallen in love with the Ferragamo shoes and I am pondering about a new season Varina - the Blush color.

Do any of you guys have any tips on where could I find Ferragamo shoes for a better price in Europe? I know that they have sales two times a year in the boutiques and online, I was just wondering if there are other online stores that would have some deals on them and that would ship from within the EU (as I am located in Europe).

Thanks for any tips!

I usually buy mine from Ferragamo website when they have the sale on. They definitely have more choices and sizes available than the store here we have in Parizska :smile: The summer sale has just ended last weekend, the next one will be sometime before Christmas - if you can wait till then to get the Blush Varina ;) I haven't found Varina cheaper anywhere else outside of Europe.