Reveal: Paraty in Berry Cupcake

30% off at the LV store (Palazzo) and no tax!

Only complaint is that I did not receive a copy of my receipt or the tag showing the color and original price. Guess I will have to call and have them mail it. I did get the authenticity card though.

Pictures below with and without a flash, very hard to capture the color as you all probably know :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401464573.805405.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401464610.261346.jpg

Stunning colour! there was a huge debate here a while ago about this color, is it more red or burgundy?
I got Marcie from Chloe LV, didn't have receipt either, had to ask for it.

Stunning colour! there was a huge debate here a while ago about this color, is it more red or burgundy?
I got Marcie from Chloe LV, didn't have receipt either, had to ask for it.

They're going to mail the receipt to me no big deal just like to have for my records.

To me the color is more of a deep burgundy red if that makes sense. It is very hard to capture the color it is not as red-red as the photos appear.

I just ordered a Marcie in the color "wet sand" from Saks. I always get in so much trouble during sale time!

30% off at the LV store (Palazzo) and no tax!

Only complaint is that I did not receive a copy of my receipt or the tag showing the color and original price. Guess I will have to call and have them mail it. I did get the authenticity card though.

Pictures below with and without a flash, very hard to capture the color as you all probably know :smile:
View attachment 2634760
View attachment 2634762

Hi,
I'm thinking of buying a marcie satchel & a paraty from Chloe LV Palazzo too since it's on sale :biggrin: Did u have to just give credit card info over the phone? How long did it take for you to receive the bag?
I'm in CA so I gotta pay tax.
Thanks!

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a marcie satchel & a paraty from Chloe LV Palazzo too since it's on sale :biggrin: Did u have to just give credit card info over the phone? How long did it take for you to receive the bag?

I'm in CA so I gotta pay tax.

Thanks!

Ask for David! Yes I gave them my credit card info over the phone. I ordered on Tuesday and received in NC on Friday. I hope you find something, we will await your reveal!

Stunning paraty..... What's with having to ask for receipts though?

Thank you!

The SA told me that once you make a purchase they enter you in the system so a paper copy is not needed if you need to bring in for repairs etc. I like the receipt in hand but that's just me. Another odd thing is they remove the tags and will not give them to the customer. So if you forget the color or style number too bad! Normally I purchase from Saks, less fuss! Really wanted this color though so I had to go this route. Very happy with the bag though!

Thank you!

The SA told me that once you make a purchase they enter you in the system so a paper copy is not needed if you need to bring in for repairs etc. I like the receipt in hand but that's just me. Another odd thing is they remove the tags and will not give them to the customer. So if you forget the color or style number too bad! Normally I purchase from Saks, less fuss! Really wanted this color though so I had to go this route. Very happy with the bag though!

Ahh ok I see. I must admit though, I am like you and would want the receipt and the tags. I'm upset because my Marcie tag states the wrong colour, let alone not even having the tag. Most people probably wouldn't worry about it I guess, but I like having all the bits and pieces :smile:

Thank you!

Beautiful paraty! I've seen this in real life and it's quite a versatile colour :smile:

I wasn't given the tag with one of my Chloe purchases from an outlet and I knew it was on it when I purchased it. I called up and the lady told me that they take them off but the colour name was on the receipt. I would prefer to keep the tag as my other Chloe's all have them, but the others were all online purchases.

Ask for David! Yes I gave them my credit card info over the phone. I ordered on Tuesday and received in NC on Friday. I hope you find something, we will await your reveal!

Very nice color!!!! I am very interested in getting a paratay too, do you know what color they have on sale? can you share David's email with me as I don't live in the States? thanks a lot!

Very nice color!!!! I am very interested in getting a paratay too, do you know what color they have on sale? can you share David's email with me as I don't live in the States? thanks a lot!

Unfortunately I do not have David's email, only the store and his cell number. PM if you would like this info. The sale had been going on a few weeks so I am not sure of the other Paraty colors are available! Best of luck I hope you find something !

Love the color and even better that you got it on sale.

Weird that they didn't give you the receipt and tag. I still have mine but that was a while ago. Maybe they changed their policy.