Rose Shoulder Legacy from Priority Mail Envelope

Absolutely GORGEOUS shoulder bag!! :drool: :drool: It looks fantastic on you!

That's just plain awful about how the seller shipped it. What is the matter with some people? I just sold 2 bags on ebay and I carefully packaged those puppies with TONS of stuffing and stuff. Do the buyers leave feedback? Heck no. Story of my life. :sad:

^^Yes, the color is sold out although there were a few left in JAX a few weeks ago. I just posted a listing in the Ebay thread about one that was listed today.

Kat - you are too funny! Hehe, I did let my women lawyer friends talk me into giving a "seminar" on how to buy a Coach bag on Ebay recently. It was a hoot. I think I've inspired a few new addicts.

Thanks everyone! The shipping was only $10 but the PO gives away (at least for now) the priority boxes so it wouldn't have been too much to put it in a box. I'll see what the seller says about refunding the shipping. This seller had 2 of these and a TPFr posted the first one but it went poof in an instant. That buyer left very positive feedback so when I saw this I grabbed it without hesitation. I'm still really happy with it - just part of the "joy" of Ebay.

I would try to get your shipping fees back too but having said that that method of shpg DID suck the bag is GORGEOUS and as another said DOES look great on you!!!! You remind me of myself at least in that pic...i'm always in jeans or sweats with beautiful (i think lol) bags!! Up until i found Uggs it was payless or walmart shoes too LOL I have not seen the Rose but it is the prettiest legacy yet to me now! Enjoy her!

omg, Graberg it is gorgeous and TDF!
I'm sorry your experience with the shipping was horrible also, thankfully the bag wasn't bad off. It still looks absolutely beautiful.
Thank you for posting pics. Enjoy =).

That is disgusting! I am a seller (under a diff. ID) on Ebay and would NEVER pack a GORGEOUS bag, or anything in that matter, in that way!
I ALWAYS use packing materials and a box/envelope big enough for the item!
Shocking!:cursing:

Anyways, congrats on the bag! It's a beauty!

First off that bag is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Second, you really should DEMAND some type of discount refund due to the crease!!

There is another post like this in the eBay forum.

Shame on those stupid sellers who do this!!