Rose Shoulder Legacy from Priority Mail Envelope

the bag is really cute on you. I'm so sorry the seller was so thoughtless. I have had a similar expereince. We pay so much for a bag and then this is how our purchase is treated? It just doesn't seem right. I hope the crease will come out. Perhaps you could talk with the seller and let them know if for no other reason then to prevent i from happening again to someone else?

It's a beautiful handbag, but such careless shipping could have easily ruined it. I would definitely contact the seller with complaint, immediately. Then, give him/her neutral feedback only. If they want to dispute it, they should give you back the cost of shipping charges. Just my two cents. Still a super-cute bag, though! :P

Un-be-lievable!! I would be thoroughly worked up and ready for some compensation. I hope it works out for you and that teh seller learns a lesson....
That bag is beautiful though, what a great deal you got!! You're a good ebayer!

The seller should be flogged mercilously for treating such a beauty so poorly!:sad:[/quote said:
Yes, I've been mentally doing that all day - LOL. Seller got the message cause I just looked at my Paypal account and guess what - my shipping fee was returned. No email, nothing. Oh well, I hope he's learned a lesson. I'll keep that envelope as a little souvenir.

well i guess the shoes match the old denim patchwork... but it looks pretty similar

try these http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Tonie-Pat...7QQihZ008QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
coach_1918_copy.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-SIGNATURE...3QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
NIB-Coach-PAM-Patchwork-Tennis-Shoes-Womens-8-5-DENIM_W0QQitemZ120116612782QQihZ002QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i probably shouldnt enable... i m a stickler for matching shoes with bags unfortunately lol

they re having a great sale at the store.. bought these strappy high heeled things (i think called halari) for $179 from 248 i think, and patchwork wedges (low heel) for $79... they had a lot of things on sale