Saffiano Bonded N/S Tote??

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
Awhile back, I tried the. Mini N/S Saffiano tote, but it wasn't love due to the straps rubbing and not lying flat.

So I did some clothes shopping at. Macy's yesterday and they had 25% off the Bonded N/S Saffiano totes...With all discounts, it would be $134.10!

I really like the Bronze, but my question is, I'm 5ft and wanted to ask if a person of my height could get away with wearing this beauty? I love that it is structured and I'm thinking of it being a great bag for travel, and or just when I need to carry more.

Please share any thoughts or opinions please and thank you.:smile:

I'm 5ft too and I thought it looked a little too big on me. I wanted the bronze too because the colour is just gorgeous. So I went with an E/W instead.

But I've seen other shorties on TPF rocking the N/S and they look great. And they felt the opposite, that the N/S worked better on them.

How do you feel it looks on you? The bag is gorgeous and if you love it and think it looks great on, I say go for it. Hell, if I can find one at that price at my Macy's I may just get it too!

IMHO a tote is a tote.
They are used when one has extra stuff to carry, and it doesn't matter if it looks big or small, or if it matches clothing, etc. Of course if it's pretty and colorful that's even better.

I'm 5ft too and I thought it looked a little too big on me. I wanted the bronze too because the colour is just gorgeous. So I went with an E/W instead.

But I've seen other shorties on TPF rocking the N/S and they look great. And they felt the opposite, that the N/S worked better on them.

How do you feel it looks on you? The bag is gorgeous and if you love it and think it looks great on, I say go for it. Hell, if I can find one at that price at my Macy's I may just get it too!
Thank you! I find that it looks a little big, but not overwhelming. I really like the color, and the durability..The leather is nice and sturdy! I had them hold one until tomorrow, so I'm most likely going to pick it up.
I agree, I see some petite ladies rocking some big bags :smile:
IMHO a tote is a tote.
They are used when one has extra stuff to carry, and it doesn't matter if it looks big or small, or if it matches clothing, etc. Of course if it's pretty and colorful that's even better.

Thank you! This is why I'm considering this tote. I love the size and durability of the Saffiano leather. Yes, if the option is pretty and a nice color, it's even better :smile:

I have the bronze and ivory and have been living in them both!!!

I want a tote that can withstand lots of use due to a change with my job. The leather feels stiff, but it seems very durable and that's what I need. I love how it can hold anything that I may need. I think at the price, I cannot go wrong

Thanks. I really love this bag for the price. It is very durable, great when you are throwing in kids stuff or traveling. I really don't think you can go wrong.

This tote is a GREAT bag. I have one in black, N/S, and I'm 5'1. I like how the N/S can carry a lot of stuff, and I prefer its look over the E/W. GET IT! The Bronze is gorgeous and this bag can take a beating (b/c I have beat the hell out of mine).

Thanks. I really love this bag for the price. It is very durable, great when you are throwing in kids stuff or traveling. I really don't think you can go wrong.
Thanks so much!!
This tote is a GREAT bag. I have one in black, N/S, and I'm 5'1. I like how the N/S can carry a lot of stuff, and I prefer its look over the E/W. GET IT! The Bronze is gorgeous and this bag can take a beating (b/c I have beat the hell out of mine).
Thank you this helps too! It's good to know this bag holds up so well :smile:
I'm sold lol!!