I'm so friggin' disappointed

LVoer_Girl

May 12, 2014
Okay so I was going back and forth as to should I buy a Batignolles Horizontal or sunglasses case and I got all pumped about the BH. I went to look at it and it was AWFUL!! The handles were blackened and the leather trim looked like it had been rained on previously. The canvas was dull and overall it was just **yuck**

Hubs said I should have offered $100 for it, but I was like even then I wouldn't carry it...

So, it's either find another preloved or get the sunglasses case :smile:

I'm just disappointed. I thought I was going to get a bag today.

Okay so I was going back and forth as to should I buy a Batignolles Horizontal or sunglasses case and I got all pumped about the BH. I went to look at it and it was AWFUL!! The handles were blackened and the leather trim looked like it had been rained on previously. The canvas was dull and overall it was just **yuck**

Hubs said I should have offered $100 for it, but I was like even then I wouldn't carry it...

So, it's either find another preloved or get the sunglasses case :smile:

I'm just disappointed. I thought I was going to get a bag today.

Oh so sorry that happened. I have the BH and barely used but I would never part with it. It is a great looking bag. Keep looking. There will be people like me that keep it in the closet and it is mint condition.

Oh so sorry that happened. I have the BH and barely used but I would never part with it. It is a great looking bag. Keep looking. There will be people like me that keep it in the closet and it is mint condition.

I have a BV and I use her every day :smile: I thought she'd enjoy having her sister. Oh well.

I think a sunglass case seems so boring but that's just me. I think hunting for a new bag is fun, keep looking, you'll find the right one! I had a disappointment today too so I can relate.

I feel you on this issue too. I just got a bag I'm not super happy about either. I agree with passing up the sunglasses case, keep looking you'll find the one that is right for you.

Hahaha, I have a BH too that I rarely use but I'd never part with her either. I really like the way she looks but the opening on the NF is bigger so I find it easier to use.

Awww, I'm sorry. It's such a let down when you think you're going to be bringing home that elusive LV. :cry:

I see the BH pre-loved pretty often and in good condition. Be patient and keep looking. You'll find her in the condition you're looking for. Happy hunting! ;)