B Ban Island Club

HAHAHA I was also thinking that but did not put it into words!!! :graucho:
I'm so bad - I think because I still have a few things en route to me (not any Bal though unfortunately) my self-imposed ban hasn't quite hit me yet.

One of my purchases that is en route is about as close to a HG (again, outside of Bal) as I have at the moment so thats got me feeling pretty excited and content :noworry:

Thank you. It's undoubtedly all for the best. After a few more drinks I'll wander down to the beach and collect driftwood for the clam bake!

;)

Yes, welcome! And if you are still looking for that particular style and color we can help. Right...?

I agree! Thanks for starting the thread, rainneday! :biggrin:

You're welcome, I have a feeling though that this will lead nowhere good ;)

Oh no! Had you already paid?

I had, but she issued a full refund and hoped there'd be no hard feelings. And there aren't. Things happen for a reason. And, in all honesty, it was an impulse purchase I really didn't need. So here's to waxing philosophical, cracking a few coconuts, and racing motorcycles on the other side of the Island! (After all, we have the bags for it!)

I had, but she issued a full refund and hoped there'd be no hard feelings. And there aren't. Things happen for a reason. And, in all honesty, it was an impulse purchase I really didn't need. So here's to waxing philosophical, cracking a few coconuts, and racing motorcycles on the other side of the Island! (After all, we have the bags for it!)

LOL! :lol:

So my BV just arrived today (and my Bal RT should arrive by tomorrow)... I am trying my best to be strong in my ban resolve, of course (the two bags I mentioned were ordered days ago/a week ago), but I just wanted to ask this question - when you buy/receive a new bag, does it make you satisfied, or does it make you want to buy more? I find that I am of course satisfied, but at the same time, weirdly motivated to get another new bag (or two). Is that weird, or is this something other people experience too? Is this why bag bans are so hard to stick to? :lol:

EDIT: I find the wanting to get a new bag (after just receiving one) bit is especially true for Bals. It's like - you love the bag you buy/receive, so you start thinking of buying another Bbag in another great Bal color!

?..I find the wanting to get a new bag (after just receiving one) bit is especially true for Bals. It's like - you love the bag you buy/receive, so you start thinking of buying another Bbag in another great Bal color!

I hear you! But sometimes I think we overlook what we have, looking for the next bag. My recent experience with the Pompon has made me think long and hard about my motivation. Ultimately, in my case, it's worked out for the best. Another bag would have marginalized the wonderful Brief my DD gave me for Mother's Day. What message would I have inadvertently sent had I bought another bag (admittedly one I do not need) so soon after I received my beloved Brief? Something for me to ponder while I wade in the crystal waters of Ban Island.