anyone got blocked from coachfactory?

faantazy

O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
I used to order everyone in awhile. But recently I ordered and have all purses deliver to my friends but unfortunately they never arrive so I called Coach and UPS to check and then Coach resend the wrong one to me durrrrrrr ;(. So I have to send it back to Coach and called them like millions times to get my purses. After that they block me. :sad:

Have anyone got this problem? what to do next? I live kind of far from the outlet :sad:

My account was blocked on December 2013, and I spent more than $5000 on Coach factory website from March 2013 to December 2013.
Because I ordered 2 purses last time, and they don't have the main one I want and cancelled the item, so I have to pay shipping for just 1 purse..
what I did was just called the customer service to see whether it is ok to exempt the shipping charge, and then I got blocked..:tdown:
I never buy from the Coach factory any more after that.
I think they just bloked any "trouble makers"...---Hopefully not..

My account was blocked on December 2013, and I spent more than $5000 on Coach factory website from March 2013 to December 2013.
Because I ordered 2 purses last time, and they don't have the main one I want and cancelled the item, so I have to pay shipping for just 1 purse..
what I did was just called the customer service to see whether it is ok to exempt the shipping charge, and then I got blocked..:tdown:
I never buy from the Coach factory any more after that.
I think they just bloked any "trouble makers"...---Hopefully not..

Me too, purchased many bags from FOS from 4/13 to 11/13 and was blocked on 12/1/13. Definitely not a reseller; quite the opposite - I have turned to buying from resellers on eBay since then!

I'm hoping my access is reinstated on 6/1/14 (six months later).

Me too, purchased many bags from FOS from 4/13 to 11/13 and was blocked on 12/1/13. Definitely not a reseller; quite the opposite - I have turned to buying from resellers on eBay since then!

I'm hoping my access is reinstated on 6/1/14 (six months later).
We are so similiar, I am not a reseller too, I buy my purses from eBay after got blocked too!
Although eBay has more varities, but the considering I have to pay shipping fee or duty tax for single purse, which make the price of the used purses almost same price like the new purse on Coachfactory website (when they are on big sale).
:tdown: I really hope I am in a big city of the States.
They seems have lots of sales at local stores..