Is this normal for a lamb boy?

Elizshop

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
I just received my boy and I noticed that some of the quilts are not as puffy as others especially along the portion where the flap curves. I haven't used it yet so I am concerned. The other quilts look fine for now. What do u ladies think?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400352458.731094.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1400352477.311173.jpg

Last edited:
could it be because how it was packed in the box? i have seen this happening to my red caviar flap. it got better after a week or so after i took it out of the box.

but better to return it if it bothers you.

How long does it take until the quilting gets "puffed out" normally?

I see this on the vintage bags and well used bags online. Shouldn't be on a new bag?

Yes that's what I want to know. I am new to boys but my classic flaps are nice and puffy. I am thinking that the boy doesn't really have that same "puffy" effect but is this to be expected or abnormal?

My lamb jumbo is more puffy and soft than my lamb boy. So I feel I need to baby the lamb jumbo more than lamb boy

Yes that's what I want to know. I am new to boys but my classic flaps are nice and puffy. I am thinking that the boy doesn't really have that same "puffy" effect but is this to be expected or abnormal?