Help me choose a purse ! :)

rachelsmith16

Jan 18, 2014
Hi! I'm 16 and I have a love for designer goods. I was just informed the boutique I was about to purchase it from (a consignment ship with new and gently used destined goods). My mom recently spent over 2 thousand on a prada which I immediately claimed was fake, got it authenticated and I'm right. Either way I was going to pay 2500 for the celine, which is still a lot for me. I'm wondering which other bags I can buy (preferably under 2500). I'm devastated and I wanted the black celine micro in ghw and smooth leather. Now I need a purse . Any suggestions? A black bag please.

Not crazy about balenciaga, I like the givenchy Antigona but I don't think is practical. Please help! Open to suggestions

Hi! I'm 16 and I have a love for designer goods. I was just informed the boutique I was about to purchase it from (a consignment ship with new and gently used destined goods). My mom recently spent over 2 thousand on a prada which I immediately claimed was fake, got it authenticated and I'm right. Either way I was going to pay 2500 for the celine, which is still a lot for me. I'm wondering which other bags I can buy (preferably under 2500). I'm devastated and I wanted the black celine micro in ghw and smooth leather. Now I need a purse . Any suggestions? A black bag please.

Not crazy about balenciaga, I like the givenchy Antigona but I don't think is practical. Please help! Open to suggestions
I'm a bit confused by your post, but I think the gist is that you thought a Celine micro was available to you, but it's no longer available?

It sounds like you still really want the Celine. Is it feasible to wait for a bit and see if another one would come along?

I'm a bit confused by your post, but I think the gist is that you thought a Celine micro was available to you, but it's no longer available?

It sounds like you still really want the Celine. Is it feasible to wait for a bit and see if another one would come along?

Yes I wanted the bag more than anything, and I put a downpayment at a boutique which I just realized sells fakes. I need a purse and as much as I am set on the celine, it's rare to find a micro in smooth leather and ghw. So I need to find another black designer bag. Any suggestions?

Yes I wanted the bag more than anything, and I put a downpayment at a boutique which I just realized sells fakes. I need a purse and as much as I am set on the celine, it's rare to find a micro in smooth leather and ghw. So I need to find another black designer bag. Any suggestions?

Maybe Saint Laurent sac de jour or Fendi 2jours? Those are the ones I like the most atm outside of the Givenchy Antigona.