*CLOSED* Authenticate This HERMÈS Bag – READ 1st POST BEFORE SUBMITTING REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently we do not have an Hermes authenticator, you'll need to use a paid service.
Please do not ask in off topic threads for opinions or start new threads. Thanks!

Please note there is no chatting allowed on this thread.

All authenticators are volunteers and may choose to answer posts or not as they individually see fit. For guidelines on what/how to post look at the beginning of this thread.

If you find your post ignored it may be for any reason

'bumping', 'begging' or have a hissy fit will not help
'Barking' when others try to help you will not help
Playing the 'unfair' card will not help.

If reg. members see a post that does not qualify for help you are of course free to prompt the poster (or ignore) but do not get drawn into an argument.

If you find posters rude or breaking tPF rules please report.

Last edited by a moderator:

We don't authenticate private sale items.

Hi everyone, I'm a new user, so I apologize ahead of time if I make any mistakes.

I was hoping you could help me authenticate this, since it seems like such a good deal (correct me if I'm wrong on that, since I don't have much experience with Hermes bags) (and a pretty bag):

Item: Hermes Rouge Red Kelly Handbag
Listing number: 48394
Seller: chanelgirl0337, on the SnobSwap.com
Site: https://snobswap.com/listings/view/48394/Hermès/Totes/Briefcases/Hermes+Rouge+Red+Kelly+Handbag!

Other comments: The seller says that the lock, key, and shoulder strap are unavailable, which is somewhat troubling, but consistent with it being a used bag, and after thinking about it a bit, if it's an authentic Kelly, I'd be willing to treasure it and carry it even if those are missing. I know the first post said that pictures of the lock and key would be necessary, but I'm hoping you could make an exception and give a best guess since the seller said they're not there?
Also, the seller didn't say what size it is.

I've never had a Kelly or a Birkin before, and I've been obsessing over them, so I'd be over the moon if I could finally afford to buy one.

Thank you all!

Hi everyone, I'm a new user, so I apologize ahead of time if I make any mistakes.

I was hoping you could help me authenticate this, since it seems like such a good deal (correct me if I'm wrong on that, since I don't have much experience with Hermes bags) (and a pretty bag):

Site: https://snobswap.com/listings/view/48394/Hermès/Totes%2FBriefcases/Hermes+Rouge+Red+Kelly+Handbag%21

Other comments: The seller says that the lock, key, and shoulder strap are unavailable, which is somewhat troubling, but consistent with it being a used bag, and after thinking about it a bit, if it's an authentic Kelly, I'd be willing to treasure it and carry it even if those are missing. I know the first post said that pictures of the lock and key would be necessary, but I'm hoping you could make an exception and give a best guess since the seller said they're not there?

I've never had a Kelly or a Birkin before, and I've been obsessing over them, so I'd be over the moon if I could finally afford to buy one.

Thank you all!

I do not believe this is authentic. Please consider contributing to other threads, as it is our preference to assist members who post in other areas of the forum. Thanks.

Site: https://snobswap.com/listings/view/48394/Hermès/Totes/Briefcases/Hermes+Rouge+Red+Kelly+Handbag!

Thank you all!

Welcome. We hope to have you contribute in other threads. This bag is fake.

sorry, I thought the post rules read that you could authenticate for private sales if there was a valid online link to a sale.

"Format for private sales - PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NOT AUTHENTICATE THESE WITHOUT A VALID ONLINE LINK TO A SALE OF SOME KIND; PICTURES ONLY ARE NOT SUFFICIENT."
Please forgive me Mistikat for the non request post
But honeydu107 this bag was taken down by Poshmark last week for being reported,seller is relisting, please stay away

Item: Hermes Bolide

Listing number: 251525753294

Seller: clem*c

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hermes-Bolide-/251525753294?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a901a69ce

Comments if any: Greetings! I've been researching my first H bag and saw this one pop up on ebay. It's what I want, but I'm hesitant because the price seems a bit low. I also can't find any relevant feedback on the seller, nor do I see that s/he purchased the bag from Mimiaction as claimed in the description. (Although the feedback only only goes back a year, so perhaps the seller purchased it before then.)

I've requested the seller add more pictures, but wanted to post this now in case there were any obvious signs this bag is a no. I've been saving for a while for my first H bag as a birthday present to myself, so I want to make sure I buy wisely! Sorry for any silly things I've missed, and thanks in advance for your help!

Item: Hermes Bolide

Listing number: 251525753294

Seller: clem*c

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hermes-Bolide-/251525753294?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a901a69ce

Comments if any: Greetings! I've been researching my first H bag and saw this one pop up on ebay. It's what I want, but I'm hesitant because the price seems a bit low. I also can't find any relevant feedback on the seller, nor do I see that s/he purchased the bag from Mimiaction as claimed in the description. (Although the feedback only only goes back a year, so perhaps the seller purchased it before then.)

I've requested the seller add more pictures, but wanted to post this now in case there were any obvious signs this bag is a no. I've been saving for a while for my first H bag as a birthday present to myself, so I want to make sure I buy wisely! Sorry for any silly things I've missed, and thanks in advance for your help!

The Bolide is authentic. The price is reflective of the average condition. It may look better after work by Hermes, but evidence of this wear will always remain. It is rather difficult to restore this leather, which is Courchevel.

Item: Authentic HERMES Ebene Box Calf Leather Sellier Kelly 28 cm Handbag Gold Tone
Listing number: 321401638558
Seller: standingpoint
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-H...558?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4ad507ce9e
Comments if any: the seller seemed to be a reputable one, but the year stamp doesn't look right coz it's not so vertical?

Thank you for the time and efforts :heart:

It is authentic. Stamps can be crooked, upside down, on the other strap or completely missing. The bag is what counts as they are just internal Hermes stamps.

Item: hermes bag birkin auth
Listing number: 111352991177
Seller: albag-au (0 )
Link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111352991177?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Hi, just wondering if this bag was too good to be true or not... Even though it looks like it comes with all the original receipts, box, dust bag, etc, it seems way too cheap and the seller has only recently joined with 0 feedback. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.