Ok my Tory Ella is here!!

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
So last week I bought the orange but really wanted the cork. This is my first TB purchase and so I had no idea what to expect. My cork came today and I am going to return the orange one. I also ordered the matching wallet but not really sure if I want to keep it. Thoughts?

Thanks for letting me share.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399399067.906062.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399399081.125318.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399399097.968373.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399399109.600923.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399399120.051033.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Congrats! I love the look of the cork tote. The wallet matches it nicely. But as someone who rarely matches my wallet and bag (since I rotate bags daily), I'd return the wallet if you're not completely in love with it. Good luck with your decision!

Congrats! I love the look of the cork tote. The wallet matches it nicely. But as someone who rarely matches my wallet and bag (since I rotate bags daily), I'd return the wallet if you're not completely in love with it. Good luck with your decision!

Oh thanks!!! I do love it. I am a little worried about how it will wear but I love the look so much I am willing to test it out. I actually don't have a full wallet at the moment. I have a card holder and a cles but no full wallet. I was looking for one that at least held 12-16 cards. This holds 12. I like them to be organized. Lol. I am going to out my stuff inside now and see how I like it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app