Timeless Clutch (aka Kiss Lock Clutch)

Lolapopp

Feb 19, 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm a fairly new member and this is my first thread! I've been reading a lot and am amazed at the knowledge and the kindness in which feedback and advice are given so I thought I would take the plunge. I could really use some advice, please. I recently purchased the Timeless Clutch in black lambskin and it is truly beautiful. I bought it for more formal occasions and therefore it will probably be used a few times a year. I was wondering if you all think it is a must have in a Chanel collection or if you think it is not worth it for the few times it will be used. I am going to attach a pic for the first time, hope it works. Any feedback would be really appreciated. I did a search and references to this clutch are kind of old and I thought it would be great to get the latest opinions on this clutch. Thanks so much!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397931251.977814.jpg

Congrats on your beautiful timeless clutch!!! Is it with silver hardware? Love this combo!!!

I think a timeless clutch should be part of a Chanel collection :smile::smile::smile: I will buy one for sure, too - it' perfect for evening/formal occasions and events... You will get a lot of use of this bag!! Enjoy!!!

Congrats on your beautiful timeless clutch!!! Is it with silver hardware? Love this combo!!!

I think a timeless clutch should be part of a Chanel collection :smile::smile::smile: I will buy one for sure, too - it' perfect for evening/formal occasions and events... You will get a lot of use of this bag!! Enjoy!!!

Yes, it has silver hardware. Thanks so much for your response!

I too think it is a great one to have. I have it in black caviar with silver. Yours is very pretty.

Caviar must be so carefree! I think that is part of the continuous line? Mine says 14S so lambskin must be seasonal for this bag. Do you use yours only for formal occasions? Thank you for responding!

I agree the kiss lock is a timeless clutch! I love your lambskin silver combo. Very fresh:smile:) I don't have this particular clutch. But, I would love to add it some day. I think it is always great to have a classic clutch in your collection! And, this one is perfect! Keep it and enjoy:hbeat:

I agree the kiss lock is a timeless clutch! I love your lambskin silver combo. Very fresh:smile:) I don't have this particular clutch. But, I would love to add it some day. I think it is always great to have a classic clutch in your collection! And, this one is perfect! Keep it and enjoy:hbeat:

Thank you for advice! I think I should keep it!

Thank you! I know you have LV though! :smile: I've been " lurking" a bit in the LV sub forum too. Lol. TPF is completely addictive. My husband thinks I've gone a bit crazy.

Haha it's awful isn't it! It's took a while and some explaining but people just leave me to it now. Although they still don't understand why I would want to discuss handbags... I guess all of us on here are just a strange breed lol. I do love my LV but definitely starting my long awaited Chanel collection soon :smile: and this is truly stunning. Again, congrats

A classic clutch should be a part of every woman's accessories. I have this and other Chanel clutches, as well as clutches by other designers. What I love about this clutch is it is so roomy yet still a beautiful evening clutch! Congrats on yours!

I got this clutch in black patent when they first came out. Like you, I thought I wouldn't use it enough and sold it. I have regretted it ever since (especially since it now costs almost twice what I paid). It is a great back, looks great and holds a lot.

I got this clutch in black patent when they first came out. Like you, I thought I wouldn't use it enough and sold it. I have regretted it ever since (especially since it now costs almost twice what I paid). It is a great back, looks great and holds a lot.

That is such a shame! I, too, bought mine when this bag was still seasonal, before it became part of the permanent line because it was so popular. I hope you find another one!