just because. :)

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I went ahead and got the cles in pomme..for no reason whatsoever other then I think I'm worth it. :P Thanks for helping me choose what color to get my cles in! I figure you all have seen enough pomme cles pictures on here to last you a lifetime, so I won't bore you with mine. Now I just have to figure out how to hang my keys on it without a whole other key ring. (Key hole is too narrow.) Just wanted to share! :yahoo:

:yahoo: Congrats!! Perhaps u can get those generic round key ring for all ur keys, and clip the cles on it? Now what about that Pomme Agenda? :graucho: :devil:
Yeah I have a bunch of those, from COACH and MJ but I feel like its too much, and I love the look of it on the clip so I need to find some type of ring thats just big enough for the key and the cles clasp.

thanks all! :heart:

Yeah I have a bunch of those, from COACH and MJ but I feel like its too much, and I love the look of it on the clip so I need to find some type of ring thats just big enough for the key and the cles clasp.

thanks all! :heart:

I went to Michael's Craft Store and bought a bag of small gold key rings. They came in a bag of like 25 of them for about $3. I have lots of them now...if you want one, PM me and I can mail you one.