Do You Wear Denim Dresses??

If the dress is cute and girly, then I go for it, like this one I posted it few times already in this board by La Rock, I really love my dress.
outfits3243392222.jpg

I like bags4me's because it's a really cute, updated style!

I had a denim dress in the mid 1990s that was a shirt dress style, short sleeves, snaps up the front and below the calf length. IMO that style is now of date.

I think they're coming back now cause I've seen so many jean brands bring them out again. I think they're kinda cute if you wear them the right way - like bags4me!

as long as you wear it the right way (like bags) it should be fine!

i bought one about 6 years ago but i haven't worn it since the year i bought it... i think i might break it out for this summer :biggrin:

I couldn't pull that off but she looks awesome. I love those boots especially!

I have never worn a denim dress but for the longest time I wanted to buy one, just never got around to it. There was a cute one in the Victoria Secret catalogue for the longest I was looking at in particular. Like you, I haven't seen them around as much, but if the trend resurfaces, I might consider getting one.

I am a fan of denim skirts and I have a cute denim, short sleeved top that I used to wear a few years ago (2003ish) with khaki pants and these cute sandals that matched it perfectly.