Prada for sale...at a rather unusual site

Status
Not open for further replies.

barskin

Lt. Colonel on Vogon Destructor Fleet
O.G.
Dec 19, 2013
I posted this on the steals and deals page, but, I thought you might want to see it here. One Sale a Day has the Prada black saffiano Luxe Tote on sale today for $699. This is nt a place you would expect to find Prada, but, well, there it is.

1sale.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this on the steals and deals page, but, I thought you might want to see it here. One Sale a Day has the Prada black saffiano Luxe Tote on sale today for $699. This is nt a place you would expect to find Prada, but, well, there it is.

http://1sale.com/fashion/handbags-luggage/saffiano-leather-tote/

The photos from this site were stolen (or maybe not) and used in an ebay listing for a fake - seller had 10 available and that listing has now been removed by ebay - I wonder if the ebay seller and this site are the same people????. The wording on the ebay listing was almost identical to this page and the seller was a "wholesaler". And at this price, I'd be VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS about what I was buying!!!! The thick plottens!!!

The photos from this site were stolen (or maybe not) and used in an ebay listing for a fake - seller had 10 available and that listing has now been removed by ebay - I wonder if the ebay seller and this site are the same people????. The wording on the ebay listing was almost identical to this page and the seller was a "wholesaler". And at this price, I'd be VERY VERY SUSPICIOUS about what I was buying!!!! The thick plottens!!!

Brilliant word gargle, Figgy! Must remember that for future thicks. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

the prada bags have come up on 1sale again..!!!

1sale.com

what is going on?? I am convinced these can't be real..but what do i know?

what do you guys think???

the prada bags have come up on 1sale again..!!!

1sale.com

what is going on?? I am convinced these can't be real..but what do i know?

what do you guys think???

Don't even think about it! Fake fake fake!

If something is too good to be true then stay away!

I can't believe they would sell fakes so blatantly on that site! It's sold out now.. i feel bad for those pople unknowingly shelling out $800 on a fake bag.. ugh!!
I was in a similar situation recently where I bought from a UK retailer similar to the one you have linked in your previous post and the bags turned out to be superfakes.

Take it from someone with past experience, even if there is a chance that this website is selling authentic items, save yourself the trauma and the ordeal of it potentially ending up being a counterfeit item and buy directly from the retailer.

PradaPsycho and other experts on these subforums advise buying directly from the retailer for a reason, I now realise this. I wish i'd been aware of this prior to buying my bag but sadly I wasn't as I'm new to the Prada subforums, but I'm glad to be able to share my experience with someone prior to them buying from a website like this.

Good luck whatever you decide :smile:

I actually bought 2 bags from 1sale. I believe they are fake, the clips on the long strap dont even function properly. The details are pretty on point but the inner prada logo is not secured to the fabric like my other prada bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.