Diamond earrings help

I bought those and ended up returning them. For the price I thought the diamonds could have been bigger. They are beautiful but don't expect them to be very big!

what size would you have expected?

It wasn't the size of the hoops that I had expectations about. I actually wanted them to be huggies and fit close to the ear, which they did. But I thought that for the price the diamonds were very very small. They might look bigger in white gold but I chose the yellow. For 100$ more you can get .2cttw from IDJ instead of the .14 from Whiteflash. And for 50$ less than the Whiteflash huggies you can buy Brian Gavin hoops that are .24cttw (link below). Personally, I think those are a much better option.

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamond-earrings/fashion/leverback-huggies-14k-white-gold-5413w14

Thank you very much for all the replied!
The WF earrings are beautiful but I did wonder if the size would be too small.

Brian Gavin has some really nice earrings! I forgot all about them. Thank you rengb6!
But the one linked below, it only has 6 diamonds on each ear, and the shape doesnt look like it's round. I wonder what it would look like on the ears.