Should I exchange my less than perfect Varinas?

Feb 6, 2013
Hello ladies! Would appreciate your help on this matter.
My husband bought me a pair of patent leather fuchsia Varina ballerina shoes. I was so excited until when I took out the left pair, it look slightly squashed.
First of all, I do accept certain flaws in a shoe as they are handmade. These may be my first but I've bought one for my mum and they(her pair) looked perfect to me.
I showed my concern to my husband and he said I have to accept the fact that it's not always 100% perfect. I agree. But in my eyes it looks major. He bought it from the boutique and they are from the new collection.
Would appreciate some reassurance. If it is indeed nothing and I don't need to exchange the pair, do let me know in a nice way. 😊Thanks in advance. Here are some photos. First two is the faulty left pair followed by the perfect right pair. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396414986.939482.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396415005.524189.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396415025.876500.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396415050.076285.jpg

Definitely return them. Even though they will mould to your feet it seems the leather may not be properly "engaged" with the bottom of the shoe after wear and tear and you would have a lot of trouble in the future trying to get them perfectly aligned to the bottom of the shoes. Your husband spent a lot of money on them so best to get them perfect, its not a leather imperfection its the shoe itself.
Good luck! :smile:

Definitely return them. Even though they will mould to your feet it seems the leather may not be properly "engaged" with the bottom of the shoe after wear and tear and you would have a lot of trouble in the future trying to get them perfectly aligned to the bottom of the shoes. Your husband spent a lot of money on them so best to get them perfect, its not a leather imperfection its the shoe itself.
Good luck! :smile:

Thank you for the advice. Yes he did spend a lot of money. He will so appreciate what you have said.
So I went back to the shop and decided to not only change pair but change the color as well to red. I was so disappointed that I didn't want another pink to remind me of the previous pair.
Unfortunately they didn't have the red in stock, so I have to wait till Monday to get the red pair. Hope it turns out perfect or close to perfect!