Alma bb or favorite mm

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hi everyone. I need help. I want a small mono bag but need help in deciding which one to get. Which will hold more the alma bb or favorite mm. I really like both but kinda like the alma bb more. I also was wondering if the alma bb can be an everyday bag. Im going 2 put in it my zcp wallett lip gloss. Keys iphone 5 pens glasses. Medicine (pills) but i can put them in a small case. Gum nailfile. And maybe other things. Please help. Heres kinda an idea of the keys. Which one of the 2 would be bigger ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396566728.471674.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396566778.077428.jpg

Hi I've just got my alma bb and it can fit so much in it ! I tried to put everything you listed in but I didn't have some of the items but here's what I did :
Pencil case with pens highlighters etc
Chanel purse (similar to zcp)
Calvi card holder
Bastia (coins)
Six ring key holder
Car keys
Headphones
And then sunnies on top !
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396568217.467454.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396568292.963854.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396568309.630163.jpg

And I still have room :smile: I like the fact that the Alma can be handheld as well as shoulder /cross body. Hope this helps

I have both and they both fit about the same amount. It really depends on which shape you like better. The favorite will be more flush against your body when you where it crossbody. The alma bb will stick out more due to it being more structured. The alma has the zipper the favorite has the magnetic closure. I love both and wouldn't part with either.

Hi I've just got my alma bb and it can fit so much in it ! I tried to put everything you listed in but I didn't have some of the items but here's what I did :
Pencil case with pens highlighters etc
Chanel purse (similar to zcp)
Calvi card holder
Bastia (coins)
Six ring key holder
Car keys
Headphones
And then sunnies on top !
View attachment 2566295View attachment 2566296View attachment 2566298

And I still have room :smile: I like the fact that the Alma can be handheld as well as shoulder /cross body. Hope this helps

WOW that is amazing and very helpful! Gorgeous bag, I love it!