Lambskin Or Caviar

Rain Fan

Sunnie
Jan 19, 2007
Hi, i m deciding to buy a medium size classic flap in black but undecisive on whether to get in lambskin or caviar, can you guys out there give me some advice/opinion please. Also, how many other leather are there available, can those experts help out please.:confused1:

that's what i m worry handbag_luvr. I like the softness and the expensive look on the lambskin but worry that i might scratch easily. Since this is the classic item i intend to use it many years to come...:P

Thks handbag_luvr, is there a way to pre-treat the lambskin? I m still comtemplating cos Chanel is so famous with its lambskin and it is so hard to let go the soft yummy touch....

Ok. When you compare the caviar and lambskin side by side, do you atually notice the lambskin is more beautiful? Or can you tell when you saw a person carry a lambskin or caviar?

thks judebabe and allbrandspls, for the practical advice. Is there someone out there love lambskin so much to sacrifice practicality? Any story on scratchy lambskin?

I vote for lambskin, it's really beautiful. Of course, you need more babying, but not a lot though. I have to pay a little more attention when using it and after using it. It's still very nice without scratch after using many times. However, if you really want ZERO BABYING, then caviar is very durable choice.

Hope you can make the decision soon.