Coach Karma and the eBay Gods Plus a DH Who Rocks and Holy Grail

ktheartscoach

is pink obsessed
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
There's only one place where this story would even be interesting!

I've wanted I mint Courtenay since I saw the first stock pic. It's been on my Pinterest wish list for a year.

Last weekend, I was bidding on a vintage Waverly mint bag. It came out around 1997 or thereabouts. It wasn't my ideal bag. But, I was having zero luck finding a mint Courtenay in my price range (small) in decent condition. The bidding was ramping up on the vintage bag, and a voice spoke in my ear...

"KT...don't do it...there's something coming...the one you really want...just wait..." So I stopped bidding because voice in my head is usually right.

The next day, DH went into our eBay and what did he find? A new listing without the Courtenay name. Buy it now! $100! And he did!

He wanted to give it to me at a party this week, but got confused with shipping and the cat was out of the dust bag when it showed up on our porch yesterday!

I'm not in any condition for mod shots today, but in the meantime I give you my holy grail bag, the most drool worthy of all...miss Mint Courtenay!!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396215703.777972.jpg

It's really hard to capture the color. The stock pic is true to color, though. The attached is from my wish list on Pinterest.

SO. FREAKING. HAPPY!!!!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396215806.082441.jpg