Authenticate this lv: Read the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Bad Angel
Hello everyone! (:wave: to lee & addy!) It's been a while, but I'm back for more! Please authenticate the following...as always, MUCH APPRECIATED, AND TIA!

Item Name: MONOGRAM CARTOUCHIERE MM
Item #: 171276784165
Seller: eichan4212
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-L...vtw2hhFgwVGpbyAtoxYhc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Looks good.

Thank you, Ishcat! I've been away from TPF for a while....are you a new authenticator here? (Excuse my ignorance, but I took a break right after Sub started helping out so I'm not too up-to-date with things in the LV forum. :Push: )

Lee/Addy, do you mind confirming authenticity?

Thank you, Ishcat! I've been away from TPF for a while....are you a new authenticator here? (Excuse my ignorance, but I took a break right after Sub started helping out so I'm not too up-to-date with things in the LV forum. :Push: )

Hi bickyi! Looks good and yes, she's our new helper.

Attachments

• IMG_8438.jpg
    IMG_8438.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_8439.jpg
    IMG_8439.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_8444.jpg
    IMG_8444.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_8440.JPG
    IMG_8440.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_8443.jpg
    IMG_8443.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_8442.jpg
    IMG_8442.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_8441.jpg
    IMG_8441.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 180
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 177
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I received this from the eBay seller when I asked questions... Red Flag? pls assist-- the ad appears to be from a female seller who is trying to sell this as it's from an old boyfriend but the email sent to was from a male telling me to call his wife for more details about this charm (I did deleted the number)

"Hi I did see a date code can you tell me where to look ? What other pic would like ? I guarantee it is authentic and was purchased at the PB Gardens LV store. Please feel free to call my wife with any further questions at 561...."

Here is the charm in question.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171236128493&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Need clear code ups of hardware, lv markings, if there is a date code, it's on the ring. When re-post,please follow our posting format.

Please authenticate this Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Pochette in Fuchsia Color. The seller said she bought it in Jan. 2013. Sorry I don't have the ebay link of this item since it is not selling on ebay. Thanks so much for your help!!

We need link/infos to sale. (does not have to be ebay).

Hi bickyi! Looks good and yes, she's our new helper.

Hi bickyi no excusing necessary :smile: Been helping out when I can for a little while now.. congrats on your new-to-you LV!

(Thanks Lee!) :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.