Hermes Fall 2014 Accessories

Disappointing. These are all really underwhelming designs. The new bag design looks like a nightmare to get in and out of. And the clutch looks similar to bags done by the Canadian line Mackage. For a hell of a lot less. The rest is just ... meh. Stuff you could see put out by anyone. I guess we should be grateful it doesn't all have the Kelly straps or a turnlock.

But the new bag doesn't HAVE to be belted closed, and I don't think the belt will be any harder to undo than is the Kelly turnlock and straps if you DO carry it closed. No, it's okay, I'll like it all by myself. In the corner. In the dark.

Disappointing. These are all really underwhelming designs. The new bag design looks like a nightmare to get in and out of. And the clutch looks similar to bags done by the Canadian line Mackage. For a hell of a lot less. The rest is just ... meh. Stuff you could see put out by anyone. I guess we should be grateful it doesn't all have the Kelly straps or a turnlock.

Totally agreed
No sparks at all
Well save money for other use lol

I love that top bag. It's basically two bags in one-- which, with Hermes pricing, is no bad thing! I'll definitely be giving that the glad eye if it should appear in my store in a colour I would like...

Isn't the clutch an old design? At least the closure is. Seeing the bag up close, I like it more than in the runway pictures. Can't figure out how you get the handles out from under the buckle, but I like it better unfolded anyway.

Yup, the closure has been used before, and there was an issue about its leaving a deep indent on the leather of the bag. . . . This "cutaway" clutch design looks like an effort to avoid that problem. That white gator is gorgy, IMO.

Yup, the closure has been used before, and there was an issue about its leaving a deep indent on the leather of the bag. . . . This "cutaway" clutch design looks like an effort to avoid that problem. That white gator is gorgy, IMO.

Yes, it is, and I'm not usually a fan of white bags (or clothes, or furniture!).

The more I look, the more I like the fold over bag. So long as the top is open, I can see leaving the handles folded over without being under the buckle, and be able to lift a handle to reach inside. I need to stop looking. I don't need anymore bags....