Preston Camel Pink Ruby Decisions!

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Okay so I went into the store today to check out the preston in person. I thought about buying the signature khaki one, it reminds me of old school Coach. However, I am nervous about the bottom being all vanchetta with no feet. I also thought the zipper pull on the leather one's pulled much nicer. I am thinking about ordering the camel with pink scarlet, but am thrown by the pics. Coach told me the camel should be the same color camel as the bleecker camel. This pic. however looks much lighter than the bleecker camel. I like the richness of a darker camel. So now I am debating to get the signature khaki, the camel with pink ruby, or just the pink ruby. What do you guys think??

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395310671_594606.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395310671_594606.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 511
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395299343_846486.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395299343_846486.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 518
Do you think it will be as light as this pic. I don't want light....I like the warmer camel color. I don't want like a khaki or a tan. This color is hard to judge, I just looked the reveal of the triple zip in this color and still cannot tell the color very good.

I've only seen stock photos so your guess is as good as mine. I love pink, just like the contrast so its not as bright. Works better for me with just a little pop of color.

I would go with the camel with pink ruby trim. I have a feeling that the color will be more like the color of the triple zip in the recent reveal, which is much darker than the picture of the Preston that you posted. Of course the solid pink ruby is a stunner too!! Good luck with your decision!!

I guess I am the only one disappointed by how warm/dark the camel is in reveal photos! I really loved it in the stock/promo photos, but I think it's not going to work for me. But I think you will like it, Loco - my vote is for camel/pink ruby! You could always exchange for one of the other two later if you don't love the color.

i so love the pink ruby trim, bc as much as i love that color for me its too much to have it as a solid colored bag. however, i have a sand rory so the color is too similar so ill have to pass.
its wishful thinking of me for them to release another color with pink ruby trim!

I guess I am the only one disappointed by how warm/dark the camel is in reveal photos! I really loved it in the stock/promo photos, but I think it's not going to work for me. But I think you will like it, Loco - my vote is for camel/pink ruby! You could always exchange for one of the other two later if you don't love the color.

Nope. I feel the same way. I still went ahead and pre-ordered the Camel/Ruby Pink Preston in hopes it's not *as dark* in real life as the pics of the crossbody in another thread. I would have loved for this to be a shade close to vachetta (when it's new) like in the preview pics. If I get it and it's not love, then I may be getting the ruby pink or the mulberry to replace it. :P

Nope. I feel the same way. I still went ahead and pre-ordered the Camel/Ruby Pink Preston in hopes it's not *as dark* in real life as the pics of the crossbody in another thread. I would have loved for this to be a shade close to vachetta (when it's new) like in the preview pics. If I get it and it's not love, then I may be getting the ruby pink or the mulberry to replace it. :P

Same feelings here too. I ordered it back when I had the 30% PCE. The darker color looks good with the pink but I was looking forward to the lighter shade for spring/summer. Very anxious to see it now.

Can anyone tell me if it is pebbled leather or smooth. My SA thought the pink/camel was vachetta and pink but I can't tell from these pictures. I really want it but would prefer the camel to be smooth even though I love the other Prestons in the pebbled leather

Can anyone tell me if it is pebbled leather or smooth. My SA thought the pink/camel was vachetta and pink but I can't tell from these pictures. I really want it but would prefer the camel to be smooth even though I love the other Prestons in the pebbled leather

It looks like it will be pebbled from the pics of the crossbody. I was hoping for a more smooth, lighter leather also. I love the smooth leather on my studded Preston.