My first Hermes reveal and the debut of the dynamic duo!

Congrats on your goodies can't wait to see the rest of it dear

Love the Rouge colour! Can't wait to see what else you got :smile:

Oooh can't wait to see everything!

This has started off with a beautiful BANG!!! Keep the fireworks coming!!! Love your birkin!!!!
Great bag in a gorgeous colour! You scored really well. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your purchases!
Ohhhh great score!!!! RG is amazing red!!!!!!!!!!!
We want more! We want more!

Thank you so much ladies!!! You're making it even more exciting for me:yahoo::yahoo:

Sometimes I'm thinking that B35 is a little big for me (I'm 5'3), or maybe because of the bright color makes it appear even bigger? What do you think? I wish I can try on a B30 to see how it looks on me.

I love red B! Gorgeous!! :loveeyes:

I'm only 5' 1" and I'm contemplating B40 as my next bag. It depends on how you want to use it. I'm not into little handbags...may be when I was in my 20s but now I like big bags so I have an option to tote all my stuff. H bags are heavy though.

After I got the bag, I wanted to send her to the spa to just have them refresh and touch up the corners, there is also a slight stain (i'm guessing from jean?!) on the back of the bag so I'm hoping the spa will help to remove it. It's very light and I won't be able to see it unless i'm really looking for it, so I don't mind it at all.

We don't have any Hermes boutique around where we live :crybaby:, the closest one is 3+ hours away, so we made a trip to the boutique on the weekend to send Miss Birkin to spa and also check out the store. The first impression of Hermes store was pretty intimidating to me, we walked in the store and nobody said hi or asked if we need help. Yes there were some customers there but it wasn't like crazily busy. There was a lady at the scarf section, she was by herself and as we were approaching to ask for help, she just walked right pass us =.=. After wandering like a lost puppy for 10-15minutes (but feel like a decade lol), finally we found a lady to help us. She wrote down the info and our concerns of the bag and said it'll be send to Cali and be back in 4-6 weeks.

Then I asked her about the Calvi card case, initially I wanted to buy one for myself in a bright color to use it with my Chanel M/L flap and one for my husband in Etoupe or Etain. He's been downsizing his wallet and only carry the cards with the money clip. And I thought that black and brown colors are so common for men accessory so this is something different and fun. When he saw the Etoupe Calvi, he wasn't very impressed, and then he insisted to buy this one instead:

Calvi card case in Rouge Garance Epsom
I asked if he's serious lol and if it's ok to have a red wallet/card case for men? He said that he wants to be matching with my bag and since I like red, he'll let me borrow it from time to time :lol::lol::lol: Other than Rouge Garance, they didn't have any other bright color so I'm still waiting for mine to come :cool:

Last edited:
After I got the bag, I wanted to send her to the spa to just have them refresh and touch up the corners, there is also a slight stain (i'm guessing from jean?!) on the back of the bag so I'm hoping the spa will help to remove it. It's very light and I won't be able to see it unless i'm really looking for it, so I don't mind it at all.

We don't have any Hermes boutique around where we live :crybaby:, the closest one is 3+ hours away, so we made a trip to the boutique on the weekend to send Miss Birkin to spa and also check out the store. The first impression of Hermes store was pretty intimidating to me, we walked in the store and nobody said hi or asked if we need help. Yes there were some customers there but it wasn't like crazily busy. There was a lady at the scarf section, she was by herself and as we were approaching to ask for help, she just walked right pass us =.=. After wandering like a lost puppy for 10-15minutes (but feel like a decade lol), finally we found a lady to help us. She wrote down the info and our concerns of the bag and said it'll be send to Cali and be back in 4-6 weeks.

Then I asked her about the Calvi card case, initially I wanted to buy one for myself in a bright color to use it with my Chanel M/L flap and one for my husband in Etoupe or Etain. He's been downsizing his wallet and only carry the cards with the money clip. And I thought that black and brown colors are so common for men accessory so this is something different and fun. When he saw the Etoupe Calvi, he wasn't very impressed, and then he insisted to buy this one instead:

Calvi card case in Rouge Garance Epsom
I asked if he's serious lol and if it's ok to have a red wallet/card case for men? He said that he wants to be matching with my bag and since I like red, he'll let me borrow it from time to time :lol::lol::lol:
Omg how sweet!!! Your husband is a keeper for sure !!!!

I love red B! Gorgeous!! :loveeyes:

I'm only 5' 1" and I'm contemplating B40 as my next bag. It depends on how you want to use it. I'm not into little handbags...may be when I was in my 20s but now I like big bags so I have an option to tote all my stuff. H bags are heavy though.

I'm usually a neutral person, the fact that the bag is red and a Birkin sometimes make me feel conscious and worried that people will look at me. Maybe things will change when she gets back from the spa and I starts to carry her out :biggrin:. I'm also still learning to carry handheld bag as I'm used to carry bags with shoulder strap before.

I'm told that when the kids come, I'll refer more to bigger bags, do you think it's true?

Omg how sweet!!! Your husband is a keeper for sure !!!!
:ty:That was very sweet of him, esp when he offered to lend it to me sometimes:lol::lol::lol:

Next, we went to look at twilly and scarf, I want to pick a pair of twillys that matches with the bag so it'll help to protect the handles. They didn't have a lot of choices for red twilly, and this is the one that we picked.

And tried on the bag:

So true about kids...not only are you carrying your own items but you have to carry extra stuff for them too. :P I used LV neverfull GM as a diaper bag but now that they're 3 1/2 I can carry my regular mid-sized bag and bring a few of the girls' items.

You'll get used to carry a B. I find I'm more aware of my bags than passerbys.