My first Hermes reveal and the debut of the dynamic duo!

This one also caught my eyes and I love the design and colorway. It's different for both sides and it'll be so pretty to use as a head band or little scarf for the summertime.

When I try it on the bag, it's a nice pop of color, I'm thinking to tie it like a ribbon as a decoration or just wrap around one handle.

May I ask if you ladies usually buy twilly as a pair or each individual? For example, with this twilly, would you recommend if I should get it as a pair or one is good enough? Will the color looks too much if I wrap both handles with it?

So true about kids...not only are you carrying your own items but you have to carry extra stuff for them too. :P I used LV neverfull GM as a diaper bag but now that they're 3 1/2 I can carry my regular mid-sized bag and bring a few of the girls' items.

You'll get used to carry a B. I find I'm more aware of my bags than passerbys.

You're such a fabulous mom Fabfashion. I will note down LV Neverfull GM for future diaper bag, currently I have it in MM size so hopefully it'll be useful in the future too:cool::cool:. When I looked at the inside of the 35B for the first time, I was thinking what to do with all this space and completely I forgot that Neverfull is a pretty big bag too, and I was able to fill it up somehow :biggrin:

Twin joys of rouge, what fun. I hope your bag doesn't take too long to come back to you.
Thank you so much Jadeite. I can't wait to see her and take her out for some fun times :biggrin:

Beautiful choice of twilly silks for your B!
Beautiful bag and twillies! Enjoy in good health!
Loving the reveals
love the bag and twillies!

:ty::ty:

Love the red B and twillys! I have to admit that I am a lil OCD and have to get twillys in pairs just because I don't want to be in the situation where I cannot find or use the matching pair if I wanted to. I do not always adorn my Bs but if I do, the twillys either match or I only tie one handle. Enjoy them!

So here is my story, it all started with this bad girl:

In Feb, as my DH and I were going to the dog bakery to find some birthday cake for my fur baby, we saw a designer consignment store in the same shopping mall, so we went to check it out. We'd never been to one so we were just curious to see what it has. When we first stepped in the store, I saw it right there, so brightly on the shelf: a RED BIRKIN! I'd never seen a Birkin IRL before. I told DH about it and he said "let's take a look". We just watched the Hermes document "Hearts and crafts" a couple days ago so needless to say, we were excited to see it lol. I just love love love the bag, it's the perfect red!

Thank to bababebi for helping me to authenticate and confirm that the bag is indeed Rouge Garance in Clemence leather :hugs::hugs:. The owner of the store didn't know exactly which color and what type of leather it is, she just said that it's Rouge and in calfskin :sweatdrop:

Beautiful additions to your collection, but your Rouge Garrance Birkin is divine! Congratulations.

Congrats
Love your rouge b
Such a darling dh
So supportive n fun shopping with
Cheers

Thank you so much Bagidiotic:ghi5:

Love the red B and twillys! I have to admit that I am a lil OCD and have to get twillys in pairs just because I don't want to be in the situation where I cannot find or use the matching pair if I wanted to. I do not always adorn my Bs but if I do, the twillys either match or I only tie one handle. Enjoy them!

Me too, I like them matching matching :biggrin::biggrin:. How do you usually pick twilly colors for the bag? Do you like them to be matching colors or contrast colors?

Wow! Such a gorgeous red. I'm a Kelly girl but I wouldn't mind taking your B home with me :smile: Congrats!!!
Yay! Loving everything! Let's see the rest!
Beautiful additions to your collection, but your Rouge Garrance Birkin is divine! Congratulations.

:hugs:Thank you so much fashionpl, GenieBottle and More bags

As I was playing with the twilly, my fur baby came to me and wanted to join in, so he got a little photo shoot of himself modeling the twilly :lol::lol:

Disclaimer: No, he is not harmed in any way, the twilly is tied very loose on him and I took it off immediately after taking the pictures :biggrin:

This one also caught my eyes and I love the design and colorway. It's different for both sides and it'll be so pretty to use as a head band or little scarf for the summertime.

When I try it on the bag, it's a nice pop of color, I'm thinking to tie it like a ribbon as a decoration or just wrap around one handle.

May I ask if you ladies usually buy twilly as a pair or each individual? For example, with this twilly, would you recommend if I should get it as a pair or one is good enough? Will the color looks too much if I wrap both handles with it?
I love your twilly choices dear! You're off to a great start!! I started with a pair, but every twilly after that I get two different cw of the same design..not intentionally, I just happen to like the color at the time. After 3 sets of twillys, I noticed my pattern, and I realized that I do like the handles to be tied with different cw so they're not so matchy! ;)

As I was playing with the twilly, my fur baby came to me and wanted to join in, so he got a little photo shoot of himself modeling the twilly :lol::lol:

Disclaimer: No, he is not harmed in any way, the twilly is tied very loose on him and I took it off immediately after taking the pictures

How cute is he?!! I have 3 pups and about to get a 4th one.:graucho: Hopefully I'll be able to stop at 4...

Your dog is so adorable with the twilly on. He is being hermes-ified. Lol. More reveals pls. I actually do enjoy reading H stories, the process of getting it, the joy/excitement, rather than "bam, here's the item, end of story".

I like tying just 1 handle. Its just me.