Really Dumb Question

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Sorry if someone has already asked this question, but what is the use of this white thing that comes in the Chanel booklet?

Attachments

• tumblr_n2p3157HL61qbob2ro1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n2p3157HL61qbob2ro1_500.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 754
Im glad you have asked. I wonder the same thing. Not sure why chanel changed the size of the booklet, i prefer the mini booklet. Your flap is lovely :thumbup:

Sorry if someone has already asked this question, but what is the use of this white thing that comes in the Chanel booklet?

Did it come sealed in a clear plastic covering? The one I got with my Reissue yesterday did not come in a sealed clear plastic covering while the ones that came with the other three bags i bought this year did. i am wondering if I got a returned piece, and worse, if the bag was used by the person who returned it...

Did it come sealed in a clear plastic covering? The one I got with my Reissue yesterday did not come in a sealed clear plastic covering while the ones that came with the other three bags i bought this year did. i am wondering if I got a returned piece, and worse, if the bag was used by the person who returned it...
Yeaaah all my flaps have come with the booklets in a clear plastic covering. Was your booklet written in? Maybe your SA filled out the info for you?