Reveal: new Riley in saffiano leather!

Got this with my 25% off pce card today! The SA brought this out from the back...it's apparently so new that its not even on the floor or the website yet!

Love the saffiano leather and mint colour!

(I know the top with the zipper is suppose to be pushed down to make the bag more rectangular...but somehow i prefer this shape more!)

View attachment 2545019
I love this bag! Congrats! How do you like the long strap? Is it long enough for comfortable crossbody wearing?

thanks! unfortunately, the strap is not long enough for comfortable crossbody wear. the bag is also a bit big for that (i am 5'2). it wears comfortably on one shoulder with the long strap though.
Good to know. I was a bit disappointed to see the short strap but you're right it might be too big to wear crossbody anyway. I'm so tempted - it really is beautiful and the color is stunning! But then again, I missed PCE... so just might have to wait and hope to get it next time...

Good to know. I was a bit disappointed to see the short strap but you're right it might be too big to wear crossbody anyway. I'm so tempted - it really is beautiful and the color is stunning! But then again, I missed PCE... so just might have to wait and hope to get it next time...

wait until they come out with the full line and decide :smile: im sure there will be more colours to choose from! (and probably another PCE for you to get it with!)