I'm so frustrated SOS for USPS International express

Ladybug^^

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
Im very sorry this thread its not related to ebay purchases, but shipping via USPS express international from HK and China

It just my luck I had purchased a bag from HK seller who sent out on Monday 3/3 and it was arrvied on the 4th and went into US custom....it had no update whatsoever....Im so frustrated as I did just received a gift shipped from HK as well which arrived on the same week....
I had called local USPS and they did contact US custom and got replied as this packaged doent own any fee or duty and already scan out

Tracking Number: EA068732922HK
in-transit
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Priority Mail Express International™
Features:
PO to Addressee
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
March 4, 2014 , 6:12 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
March 3, 2014 , 8:30 pm
HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
March 3, 2014 , 3:37 pm
Acceptance
HONG KONG

Again just my luck I had my friend ship my bag which I was left behind from my previous visit in Shanghai and it was went out last Saturday and tracking showed foreign prepare shipment and tracking from China site showing it went to San Francisco custom...

Tracking Number: EE923169035CN
pre-shipment
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Priority Mail Express International™
Features:
PO to Addressee
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
March 1, 2014 , 10:49 pm
SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA
March 1, 2014 , 3:29 pm
Acceptance
CHINA

Im desperately need some help if anyone had experience like this please let me know how long it take the packaged to appear again or where I can really go to try to located my packaged

Im having tear in my eye and losing sleep at nite

Please Please Please

Thanks,
T

When I purchased my bag from Japan, it did not update when it got to the US. It only updated me for when the bag was in Japan and it wasn't even clear when they shipped it to the US that it arrived here.

However, the bag came quickly (the next day) and I had no idea because I was on vacation and it sat in the post office for a week while they attempted delivery. Bottom line is that it's normal for you not to get tracking updates from when the bag hits the US. depending on customs, you may get he bag tomorrow or Monday.

When I purchased my bag from Japan, it did not update when it got to the US. It only updated me for when the bag was in Japan and it wasn't even clear when they shipped it to the US that it arrived here.

However, the bag came quickly (the next day) and I had no idea because I was on vacation and it sat in the post office for a week while they attempted delivery. Bottom line is that it's normal for you not to get tracking updates from when the bag hits the US. depending on customs, you may get he bag tomorrow or Monday.

Thank you so much for your replied....Im desperately needed

I guess there is really nothing I can do beside waiting....

what if it never show up? :'(

You are probably worrying prematurely. The bag was just shipped less than a week ago. I would wait at least 10 business days before you worry.
Thanks....the thing make me worry is i was just received a packaged from my friend in Shanghai deliveries within 4 days and also from HK delivered within 4 days

Thank u for your input I will wait and feedback

Thanks

The time that any item takes in customs varies greatly (anywhere from passing right through to several weeks), so I wouldn't worry at all yet; the tracking seems to be working so far. It will either update again when it leaves the sorting center / arrives at a local post office, or you'll hear from customs about any duties / taxes that you owe.

The time that any item takes in customs varies greatly (anywhere from passing right through to several weeks), so I wouldn't worry at all yet; the tracking seems to be working so far. It will either update again when it leaves the sorting center / arrives at a local post office, or you'll hear from customs about any duties / taxes that you owe.
Thanks for your replied which worries me it's custom say the item already scan out but usps say they don't have it
I will wait

The tracking show packaged in custom but custom say they have already releases the packaged
No one seems have the correct info and packaged is no where to be find

What can I do beside waiting?

Anyone?

The tracking show packaged in custom but custom say they have already releases the packaged
No one seems have the correct info and packaged is no where to be find

What can I do beside waiting?

Anyone?

Honestly, and I know it's not easy when you want something, I would just wait. It's only been five business days since it left Hong Kong.

I also wouldn't trust that customs doesn't have it. I once went to pick up a package from a postal sorting center - the guy spent 30 minutes looking for my package, and then realized it was the first package he'd picked up when he started looking. :noggin:

Honestly, and I know it's not easy when you want something, I would just wait. It's only been five business days since it left Hong Kong.

I also wouldn't trust that customs doesn't have it. I once went to pick up a package from a postal sorting center - the guy spent 30 minutes looking for my package, and then realized it was the first package he'd picked up when he started looking. :noggin:
Sigh thanks for your advise

I know I should relax little more and just wait, but when I think it's 15k worth birkin I just want to cry

:'(

Sigh thanks for your advise

I know I should relax little more and just wait, but when I think it's 15k worth birkin I just want to cry

:'(
Last time my Birkin was in custom for exactly 1 week, after it got released from custom it got delivered to me the next business day. But you might get custom fee comes along so do prepare the worst case. Good luck :smile:

Last time my Birkin was in custom for exactly 1 week, after it got released from custom it got delivered to me the next business day. But you might get custom fee comes along so do prepare the worst case. Good luck :smile:

Im so wish thats the case I dont mind to pay fee at all, but custom already say they dont have the packaged and they are not holding it :'(