Simon Cowell

^It happens all the time though. A couple breaks up because one parent got involved with someone else and leaves and starts a new family. In a lot of cases it is the man who leaves, but this time it was the woman.

The only difference here is it involved a wealthy celebrity so we get to watch it unfold.

^It happens all the time though. A couple breaks up because one parent got involved with someone else and leaves and starts a new family. In a lot of cases it is the man who leaves, but this time it was the woman.

The only difference here is it involved a wealthy celebrity so we get to watch it unfold.

So that makes it ok? It's sad and disgusting either way you spin it famous or not.

I never said it was okay. I'm saying it's not that unusual. People cheat. People get divorced. People have babies with the person they cheated with.

I'm not defending her by any means.

She lives in Manhattan as opposed to with Simon overseas. This, because she is a mother and has chosen to live with her son. So she's off on vacation now after giving birth. I say good for her.

I'm just saying, we don't know. Obviously she's not spending time with him full time, I'm just doubting that she never sees him is all :smile:

Her kids can spend time together, just not Simon. So when she's seen her older son, I'm sure she's brought the baby too.

I'm not sure it's unhealthy for a baby this young to fly, I know I'd never have done it unless I really had to.

First you say "we don't know" and then "I'm sure..." So which is it?:confused1::shrugs:

simon isn't adjusting his lifestyle, it's still all about him.

he has all the money, everyone will just follow him around and do what he wants.

this lady works for him now, she birthed an 18 year contract…well paid i'm sure.

simon isn't adjusting his lifestyle, it's still all about him.

he has all the money, everyone will just follow him around and do what he wants.

this lady works for him now, she birthed an 18 year contract…well paid i'm sure.

But would you say it was a contract he signed up for? I agree that "he plays, he pays" but if she wanted to get pregnant I don't see why he should adjust his lifestyle around her. If she truly believes he will turn into a different man because he's a dad then shame on her for being naïve.

I can't say I have much respect for either of them. They probably deserve each other.

+1000.
I feel for the older boy. His parents split up, his mum is with another guy he is not allowed to see and almost immediately there is a new baby. And then his mum takes off to first Miami and then London. Poor kid.

In addition, I wonder why there is so much luggage. Simon only wears shorts ( and nothing else) or jeans and a T-shirt.

I read in an article that her older son, Adam, flew in with her mom. They stayed at another hotel and she went to stay with them while they were there. Will try to re-find and post the article.

I read in an article that her older son, Adam, flew in with her mom. They stayed at another hotel and she went to stay with them while they were there. Will try to re-find and post the article.

I find that doubtful. NYC kids are in school right now. Spring break starts in April for them.

I'm going to doubt that he is in public schools.

In NYC, public or Private, the kids here have breaks the same months (the dates may be slightly different). It wouldn't make sense for him to be pulled out to go to Miami, when spring break is right around the corner. Paps have gotten pics of her with him before, and I am sure if he was there they would have gotten pics.