Authenticate This CHLOÉ

Can someone authenticate this bag for me please? Thanks!
1.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

Sorry the photos were just in a link.I hope I attached it correct this time.It's been ID'd as a Kerala.Can anybody please help authenticate this gorgeous vintage? Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 184
Unfortunately I do not know the Item Name nor can I find a link to it... I bought it at a resale store in Palm Springs. I was told it's real but I'm not so sure- no one seems to have ever seen it. Can anyone offer any information? Thank you.

Image 1: The zipper ends on the back are engraved with "riri"
Image 2: The stamp on the inside of the bag
Image 3: Front of the bag
Image 4: Back of the bag.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 166
  • image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 172
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 167
Hoping somebody can help me with this impulse buy. There is no authenticity card or hologram although there is evidence (a darkish area) where one once was (I've had this happen to me before with Chloe holograms). Other than that, details look good (to me). Leather is very soft and beautiful, although most Marcie's I see have a much more rigid structure. Lmk if you require additional pics.

http://s874.photobucket.com/user/jacico/library/Mobile Uploads

Thank you, in advance 💐

Unfortunately I do not know the Item Name nor can I find a link to it... I bought it at a resale store in Palm Springs. I was told it's real but I'm not so sure- no one seems to have ever seen it. Can anyone offer any information? Thank you.

Thanks again!

Hi, This is the Gladys. I have always loved this bag!

Hoping somebody can help me with this impulse buy. There is no authenticity card or hologram although there is evidence (a darkish area) where one once was (I've had this happen to me before with Chloe holograms). Other than that, details look good (to me). Leather is very soft and beautiful, although most Marcie's I see have a much more rigid structure. Lmk if you require additional pics.

http://s874.photobucket.com/user/jacico/library/Mobile Uploads

Thank you, in advance 💐

Looks fine from the photos provided.

Thanks again!

Its a Gladys Tote. Can you post a photo of the datecode?